Reviews for Masks
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I've always had a soft spot for Chi! He's so lovable it's clinically toxic! I've always wanted to see a continuation of 'Antique Bakery', or at least a side story to fill in what happened after, so it was nice to read a little more explicit fan fare between Chi and Ono (referring to your other fic, Irish Coffee). Love it!
Catbum chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I like the way you show their personality but I think you take away from it by paying too much attention to the detail. If you use less words to describe an action, it'll make the story more fluid.
Interstellar Overdrive chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
hee! LOVE :D
Salome Sensei chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Absolutely delightful. I've just watched the anime and this fulfilled my needs for more deliciously. Nicely in-character and more than a little plausible. Thank you!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hahaha, 'that gay thing.' Tachibana and his discomfort. So great.

My favourite parts are when Ono describes the belt scene, and then when he deliberately chooses Chikage over Tachibana. XD Glad he finally got over the rejection.

~fd97
yuugiho chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
very nice! "you did the gay thing" lol hilarious! this was very well written. you also handled the comedy well.
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
: ] that was absolutely adorable. very very well done.
lil joker chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
that was so cute im happy that they finally get along though i do want to see tachibana and ono together
Snowcleo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I had read this, but I can't remember now why I didn't tell you at the time how much I enjoyed it. Just the right tone to fit Fumi's work: mature, humorous, serious, believable. I liked it, like it still.
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
"That gay thing, right?"

OMG, Tachibana sounds like... like either a prude, or really naive!
QuestioningBanana chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
That is a good story!
Robert Frogg chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
KAYFBWESLAHI! (Translation to follow!)

Basically I was terrified when I clicked on the link because I remember all too well some of the horrors that I've read on FFN in the past. But this was Brilliant! I really thought that, even in this short fic, you managed to really get their personalities right and it's adorable! *laughs*

I loved it and you've given me back my... my hope for a good selction of fics! Thanks
meganichan04 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Oh, it's so nice to see some Antique fics! La, la, this makes my day. I just luv Antique. This snippet was very good. I think it was very nice how Ono managed to behave himself and concentrate on Chi-chan. Great job!
outsidegalaxy chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
*chuckles* Kawaii! I hope there will be more to this. BTW, do you know if they've gone past #4 in english? That's the last one I've been able to find.
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was bittersweet, very nice. I always liked this pairing, I hope you write more stories for this category! I like this one a lot! _!