Reviews for The End of the World with Waffles
jakondas chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
OKay, that totally fried my brain. Xander with a tail? And Leather? And pole dancing? *is ded*
jp chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
awesome work, mate! keep it up!
feynmanguy chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I'm currently taking a class on Cult TV shows at the University of Utah so, naturally, BTVS and its world of associated fan fiction are vital components of the curriculum. Ahem.

With that out of the way, I enjoyed your fairly short but still amusing story. The tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek tone worked quite well, as did the brief references to both the Angel and Buffy universes. I particularly enjoyed Xander's newfound love for his half-demon nature (it took him a while to get there, but I figured it was only a matter of time)- not to mention the whole "(phallic) spiked tail as a turn-on for Spike" thing. I also enjoyed the (relative) casual air Spike pertains to around Xander (I've always been a Spike/Xander shipper myself), though I might've played up the air of the two being an old married couple that I would argue pops up a handful of times in the show (or in my mind, one of those two).

Still, overall, a light, fun read :).
CrazedEnigma chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Tee hee hee! I must say, I have to agree with Spike...m Xander in tight leather. D Squee!
LadySybylGrey chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Brilliant, luv. This made my evening.
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Mission success! One vampire hireling, coming right up!

Are we sure that Xander didn't do a little sweet-talking to "Mr. Squeaky" when he was in town, as well? He seems quite good at it. It might have landed him the job, waffles be blasted!
feralpixc chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
LOL! Brilliant!

Where, where is the kinky sex now? You should have totally sprung them onto it. Love the lead up though. Now I'll be imagining it, with huge wide eyes, and just - XANDER HAS A TAIL!

Pixc
Devil's Whore chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
_ Great just like the others. You have a real flair for these stories and I think thus far this one is my favourite. Hopefully there are more on the way.
dmalfoy chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Loved it. Would really enjoy reading more though.