Reviews for Dappled
Palomixta chapter 7 . 5/19
Wooooow this was a good fanfic. If you are writting know fanfics, could you please continue whith this one?
mara-kun chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
This is definitely compelling ! I just finish reading the manga and was feeling a bit sad for not having anymore Leon and D time. Then I found your story and I quickly got attached to it and amazed how will the characters are developed and characterized ! I know you haven't updated this story for quit a while , thou I really hope to see from you soon . You have no idea how happy I was when I found this story !
Astarael Darkrah Black chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I know this doesn't say that it is discontinued but when a story hasn't been updated for several years it likely that such is the case. However, I really enjoyed your story and wish it had not ended here. You had excellent grammar, a sense of pacing that made sense and was neither too fast or too slow, and finally your characterizations of D, Leon, and Taizu were excellent. This is one of the few Tokyo series stories in which Leon catches up with D that does not read like a crack-fic or actually has proper characterization. Thank you for posting this and leaving it up despite it being discontinued.
Astarael Darkrah Black
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
This is awesome, I always hoped that Leon would one day find Count D, I hope they will continue the Pet Shop of Horrors: Tokyo editions, I've only found up to volume 8. Hmm but you know it gets me thinking, if there really is a way for Leon to stay in the shop forever D has noticed that Leon has gotten a little bit older, but poor Leon is getting freaked out by all the attention D is giving him, and maybe Leon will be able to see the pets other form seeing as he's starting to hear them talk again even if it's only a little bit. Much love for this fanfic, I hope you will continue it
07 NIGHT chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
is beautiful, but it is very sad that you have not continuing this story
I hope someday you get to give the end it deserves
ffaeriemary chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
LOVE IT ! all I could ask and more, keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
hanakisa chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
i love this! But you haven't updated in forever! I hope you continue this! this is such a interesting and amazing story!
Rose Unspindle chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Oh, I do hope you'll get inspired again for this one. I love this story.
KassieBoyd chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
We meet again! *points at you dramatically* This makes the third fandom of mine that you have sneakily infiltrated. And with an unfinished fic, mind you. D:

The first few chapters seemed forced, like you were in a new situation and hadn't gotten comfortable yet. By the time I reached the end, it felt like I was reading Petshop of Horror's and the dialogue was so witty and funny. I think it started when D threw the tea cup at Leon.

I hope one day you come back to finish all these lovely stories. :)
Umo chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
Love this fic! I hope you get your 'flow' back and update in the near future!
JBubbles chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
Oh my... someone had the guts to mix Count D, darling Leon (adored the nickname!) and Taizu on the same fic.

Cnntinuing the canon of the PSOH manga of one-sided love, putting drama in the text, and as well as a cliffhanger in the middle...

So... where are the next chapter? (cheesy smile) Just now that D wants to know what to do with his crush, Taizu getting his revenges and Leon on the verge of getting some?

Aw... I want updates!
letmeupme chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Lovely.
WhiteWolfofDestiny chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
I have to say as much of a bastard Leon can be, stupid he isnt.
FeelingGuiltyYet chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Ok...that's it...what do I need to say to get you to update this story! It's been FOREVER! I really like your story; I like it so much that I always check for an update even though the last one was YEARS AGO haha. Anyway, please please pleasee update when you have the time! I'll be checking (~_)!
wishfulliving89 chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
great story so can't wait for the next chapter. love it. very funny an cute so far.