Reviews for Dappled
Toxxica chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
I just wanted to say, I absolutely adored this fic. You got D and Leon's characters down pat! You cannot imagine how much I enjoyed reading. I can only hope that you might update it again someday, but of course it has been quite a while. I'll have to settle for imagining the rest, I suppose, which is of course always entertaining :P Best of luck with your writer's block!
rubysp chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
. . !

I adore this fic to no ends and this totally cheered me up after my latest re-run of akino matsuri's masterpiece. Fanfiction is the best for curing my melancholy. Anyway, I'm so glad I found your fic because so far, out of the 10 or so I've read, you've nailed their personalities and interaction the best! Canon timeline Shin PSoH impending love (disaster) my undying love.

Please please please don't ever abandon this fic and I'll wait years for you. *grovels*

Totally on the edge of my seat looking to the next chapter.

Cheers!
cheriesluv chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
I was cracking up so hard the whole time I was reading this...Well, hope you update soon! C
Jenaminya chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Aww! D is so cute when he's in love
Not Available Today chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
Well, since you said yourself on your profile that one has to complain about updates, that's exactly what I'm going to do now...

Update. Please. Soon. DX You know it's just cruel to let this one stay unfinished, do you? I've been waiting for months for an update, and now decided that I'm going to ask for one (of course I could just have left a review earlier, but I'm afraid that I actually forgot, even though I simply love this story -.- )

Anyway, don't only want to complain, but give some credit like a good review writer, too...

What I particularly like about this is the fact that you're keeping them so in-character the whole time. I can just see it, those two sitting in the shop in Japan with Taizu, and all those newspapers, and Sofu D turning up to tip Leon off where his precious grandson is... XD That's something else that I like. That Sofu's apparently not too averse to the idea of Leon in the shop and actually helps him. Even if it's only for D's sake, you still make him more likeable than most other writers (including me) usually do, and that's real good since I DO like Sofu... He's just so old-fashioned sometimes. DX

There are some sentences that are just written by a genius, like last chapter "The blonde American's brain had officially shut down with the overload of information." Oh god, how I laughed at that one! Could look for the others, but I'm afraid I can't since I'm already running late...

Update. Please. Will puppy eyes help to underline my request?
Anna McNarin chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
I'd love to read more if you have it. :)
bob-sama chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
THIS IS AWESOME! Please keep writing!
littlefoxling101.2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I have read your stoy before some time ago and had taken quit a shine to it. I would leave a review after reading your updated chapters but I'm afraid I'm short on time and may not get to do so for a while. Any wayI just wanted to tell you that I realy enjoy reading this story and that I'm sorry that I lurked it before. I never realized how frustrating it was to have hits but no reviews until I started writing my own stories. BTW if you might be interested in a Yu Yu Hakusho story stering Youko kurama and human Kurama could you read and review my story please? It's called Youko's Pet.
Shadowfox13 chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
I really hope you write some more, I'm curious as to how D will manage to 1) get around Leon's...er...thick headed shyness (I get the feeling Leon's good as self-denial in some things) and 2) how he'll solve the whole 'not being able to keep Leon forever' issue.

Keep up the good work! .V
genderless-but straight chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
yay! soo good! i really really can't wait for more! jealous D is really fun! pwease write more soon!
JM chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Oh, wow...this fic is amazing! It feels like I'm reading the manga, you've characterized D and Leon so well. I humbly beg for more, you've got me hooked!
Kittenn1011 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Question: Where did you read the scanlation of Shin Petshop? I really need to read it and I'm having troubles finding where. Can you send me a link or instructions or something please? and do I have to pay? Thanks a bunch if you can tell me...

-Kittenn1011
Sozuki chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
This is such an awesome story (let it be known that I should have gone to bed earlier than now... 4:45amWhut?)

What has me curious is if the story will have a pairing or not. I read earlier that you said it would head more towards cannon and it'd be more onesided D/Leon, but with how things are developing, it's hard to see this being so strongly one sided.

Either way, I await you next update and I hope it's soon. 83
GigaLark chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
It's all your fault...my addiction to your fic...every time I check to see if you updated I always end up reading the whole fic over! I love your PSOH fic! Keep up the good work and update when you can! _~
Ashleigh chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
This is by far the most amazing and perfectly done PSOH fanfic I've seen EVER. I was reading threw other one shots and chapters pieces but nothing came near to what you've made! you have a great understanding of the characters and put there affections for each other at a perfect pace! I can't wait to read more you've made my day thats for sure! keep up the spectacular work!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »