Reviews for Dappled
kashuneko chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
Please finish this.

Please?
o0whitelily0o chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
I really hope you weren't kidding about updating this fanfic. It's awesome, and D/Leon is utter love~ (we all know the entire fandom awaits the day that Leon will return)
severus-fan chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
I enjoyed this story very much, and I'm so disappointed that there isn't any more chapters to read. I love how you wrote everyone - Toutetsu (especially him, since in this fic he dosen't outright hate Leon), D, Leon, and Taizu. It's very well written and so good, and I wish there were more. Please update soon!

XD Pretty please?
Twili Z chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
I LOVED IT! got alittle boring, but picked up at the end! Continue! PLEASE! I want ta see what D does to Leon! :)
schoolgirl chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
love it, please continue!
Alana-kittychan chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Alana: oh boy I hope Leon will behave himself

Page: Hopefuly!
Not-writing-fanfic-Anymore88 chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
I BEG YOU ! UPDATE SOON !

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME AND EATING ME ALIVE !

I am from Paris by the way ! See you have a French fan !

รดรด ! Have mercy for a poor French reader T_T !
Namesake chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
This story is awesome! It's so different from other fics! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter!
Zeak the Echidna chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
This is a really good fanfic, and I feel like I'm reading the regular series (as well as the sequel). You have a fine writing style, and I will wait (vigirously, lol) for when you want to update. This has won my heart, and that plant from earlier chapters...will D get it for his dear Leon? X3
Jadeite no Miko chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
Oh, this is a really exciting fic! I like how you've brought Leon into the Shin Petshop setting and it's very entertaining to see D fret about his crush.
Andi chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
This is a terrific fanfic so far, I'm really enjoying it. The D/Leon relationship is very entertaining and I cant wait to see how that Taizu guy stirs things up. Please update again soon.
Anime Monster chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Poor D and his crush. It's sweet. I like this, please continue.
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
i like it. update soon.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
*amused* It would be great if Leon already knows that Ms. Haruka was male. That he's going it to get his goat.
Flightless Fantasy chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
update update! I want to know what's going to happen next :D !
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »