Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
trekkifulron chapter 47 . 8/15
This was a fun read.
trekkifulron chapter 35 . 8/15
The so called late-night dodgy writing leant credibility to Ginny's late-night rant.
Clavyus chapter 47 . 9/21/2017
Such a joy to read.
CHR15 chapter 40 . 7/14/2017
This story is like an emotional rollecoaster. One chapter I hate you, the next I love you… I love this story so much. Thank you for murdering my soul with your orange bunnies.
CHR15 chapter 39 . 7/14/2017
Ok I now love you again but how could you put me through that? I know I must seem super naïve and emotional right now (and I am) but reading these last three chapters has been literal torture!
CHR15 chapter 38 . 7/14/2017
I literally want to throw my phone away and never read this again, but I want to see them back together so much more...
CHR15 chapter 37 . 7/14/2017
I hate you. You literally made me cry. There are no words to describe the sadness I am feeling right now...
Penny chapter 47 . 5/9/2017
The Best Story I Have Ever Read Book Or Fanfiction Besides The Actual Harry Potter Series ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Anonymouse chapter 47 . 11/4/2016
This is the most brilliant piece of H/G ship I have ever read.
mctwist chapter 47 . 10/4/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I'm never usually interested in anything from Ginny's perspective, but I thought you captured it quite well. The way you handled the heavy plot stuff was fantastic too, as I really think it managed to do justice to the horcrux hunt while having it not be a central focus.

Also from Ontario, which was fun reading about. And I think we're the same age. Pretty crazy.
Guest chapter 47 . 8/31/2014
I think that was a good ending to the story but i think more about tonks and Lupin could have been put in, and i love tonks relationship with Ginny its better with tonks that Hermione i think but i read every chapter and it was great
Blitzstrahl chapter 34 . 7/18/2014
The Hermione in this fic' is very disappointing lol. "Smartest Witch of her age, has unprotected Sex and gets pregnant"
Blitzstrahl chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
I fail to see how school rules are more important than the war lol. But at least the Order seems to understand now.
Blitzstrahl chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
The order members are really looking stupid, They know Harry is on a mission so why are they getting all pissy worrying about Molly being overbearing instead of the war?
Blitzstrahl chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
I can't find myself agreeing with how RxHr went down. Hermione isn't the type of personality that would lets say engage in per-marital activities let alone before she can even quantify her relationship with Ron as "Going out as Boyfriend/Girlfriend"
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »