Reviews for Dangerous
Inkpot the round chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Honesty, it took me a while to figure out what to write about this story. And I am still not sure that I can write a review of it without causing offence. If I do, I am sorry.

The thing is, and this is my highly personal, subjective opinion, as a Naruto fanfiction the story AU does give the writer a lot of freedom but there has to be at least some similarity, either in character or in mannerisms, with the original. In this case, the only similarity is that Sakura has pink hair. And, the names of the characters, but that's a given.

On the other hand, this is one of the best and most interesting pieces of original fiction that I've read in a while. The storyline is great, the world is well-thought out and intricate, the characters are intrigueing and fresh. The very idea is intersting and makes me want to read more, to find out what else will happen.

One of the things that impressed me in this story is how much thought went into the supporting characters. They have personalities and are tied in with the plot instead of simply being background.
I do love the way the relationship between Itachi and Deidara is portayed. Both the passion and the tenderness but you can also see that they are intense and dangerous and the way Sakura fits into them like a missing piece.

You have a beginning of a great story and I hope you can finish it. Just not as a Naruto fanfiction.
K21EMERALD chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I love this story and its so good and has so much potential but the last time it was updated was in 2008 so there really is not point in asking for the next chapter but I really loved this story !
K21EMERALD chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I love this story 5chapter in and I wish it was continued
NinjaKitty66 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Omg Omg Omg! I LOVE this story! x3 At first I was quite unsure of Ita/Dei... But now i can't wait for more (with Sakura included of course). :D
tr chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME!

im terribly disappointed that you wont be updating.. well i really do hope that you do.. this is really a phenomenal story, i mean seriously, if this was a book i would totally buy it. i love your writing style!
tr chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
this is too exciting for me!
Higanbana.4 chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
I really like how you portray the slash pairings in this fic, cuz normally I am not under any circumstances a SasuNaru shipper. But with the way you write... I think I might actually enjoy it. Overall, I think this story's excellent. It's the best ItaSakuDei 3some I've ever read :)

-Higanbana
pleasefortheloveofgodupdate chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Noooooo, it's been like almost 3 years since you updated and this is such an awesome fic. The naruto world you created is so interesting and you somehow make all the pairings believable even if they're crack pairings that could never happen ever-thats hard to do! Plus, it was just getting to the most interesting parts; like I think Itachi and Deidara were gonna finally make a move on Sakura (insert fangirl squee here) and Sasori was discovering the truth about Hinata and I was thinking Itachi would somehow run into Sasuke.

Please don't abandon this fic! :(
Snowxhardy chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Amazing I love, I really hope you finish this remarkable story!
idzit chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
Okay, I'm seriously hiperventilating the rest of my life if you won't update. I LOVE your story, and the way you write, and I can't wait to see if anything'll happen between dei, ita and saku.. C; 3 :D
Kiri Ketchup chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
ME likey it is very intressting pl update official a fan and cant wait for the threesome LOL XD
fanficfanatic chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
No joke, this is one of the best fanfics out there :D Amazing portrayal of the characters and all the relationships are so believable. Plus, I'm loving the plot!... and Deidara & Itachi...just uggh...their relationship w/ Sakura *insert fangirl squeel here* You're a very good writer! Honestly, write a book :) (Preferably after finishing this fanfic lol) Please finish it! It's sooooooo good, don't discontinue :(
AngeDeMinuit chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
I really hope u can get back to this story its really really good. To bad if u discontinued it.. Im sureit woulda ended up wit an awesome ending
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
loves it please keep it up
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
This very good

Kaito hungry want to eat