Reviews for The Freaks on Privet Drive
Hermon chapter 6 . 9/7
This is cool maybe Draco will be in the trio along with Dudley. And Harry can stay with the Weaslys(once Ron stops hating him) through Dudley b/c he'll have blood protection thro Dudley.

I think Dumbledore would've even let Petunia throw Harry & Dudley out as long as Harry & Dudley weren't separated in thr orphanage.
Merlin chapter 2 . 9/7
This is very cool! Harry is also protected staying with Dudley
RRW chapter 6 . 9/7
I swear, Ron Weasley is a prejudiced arse. Lee needs to put a muzzle on that boy's mouth when he talks about his brother.
fraewyn chapter 6 . 8/31
Love it!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 6 . 8/30
Update soon!
AgressiveShipper chapter 6 . 8/30
I don't know, but shouldn't Lee be in Hufflepuff? From what I can see, Harry was always protecting Lee. Not the other way around?
Kurogami Mika chapter 6 . 8/30
that was fast.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 8/30
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
lunaz chapter 6 . 8/29
I am looking forward to your updated fic
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 4/11
update soon
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I suppose no one noticed the address on these letters either.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Interesting premise for a story.
LiveToTell chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
you are good! please continue!
9foxgrl chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
He's sharing with malfoy? do they want him dead.
Jostanos chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
*face palms* Ley and Harry are split into Rival houses and Harry seems to have gotten the worse of the bargain.

"Bargain"? HA! The brothers are beginning to believe that coming to Hogwarts was a bad idea!

*anime sighs* As if things could not get any worse.. Harry shares a room with one of the BIGGEST pricks in Slytherin: Draco Malfoy.

*Laughs manically at a sudden thought* Draco's is probably the 'smallest' of all the Students in Hogwarts! XD