Reviews for FatherSon Activities
nancy103 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Nicely written. You kept Vegeta very real which was nice to read.
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is such a lovely story. I really like how you had Vegeta teach his son that he's not human and therefore won't act like other dads.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awww how sweet, in a vegetta way. but the ending was kinda odd and cheesy. Me thinks that a 5 year-old boy wouldn't be so calm, and well...think nearly this good. But then again, look who we are talking about! Nice writing and I like your story.

MAL
wolftracks17 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Loved it! 3
Raina1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
"Trunks, I am not human. You would do well to remember that when you interpret my actions. I am your father, I will protect you while you are a child and teach you so that you can protect yourself when you become an adult. That is all I have to offer you."

Riiiight. He'll wear you down to the point where you'll use the promise of a trip to the amusement park just so he'll try to punch you in the face. I wonder how that one turned out since Trunks did manage to do that? XD Good story.
Cara2012 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
nice story
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ooo Trunks. It's always nice to think that Trunks always got it but unlikely. He's still a kid that is mostly raised like a regular human kid. There was bound to be moments of confusion between him and Vegeta. Can't say I'm surprised how it turned out, now Vegeta can teach the kid regular ways of survival. Love it.
embyr-75 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw!

... I think I realize why I'm so obsessed with your writing.

You make Vegeta real.

When I read your stories, it's like you're familiar with every aspect of his life, have been watching him forever and understand everything there is to know about him. It's truly spectacular.

...

OH, MY, GOSH... ARE you Vegeta?
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Cute. I just love their father son moments!
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Great story! I was hoping for more!
One percent chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
it was really beatiful! an awesome story really!
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
this was absolutely adorable! loved it man!

Kei
Caprice 6 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
hehe, I love Trunks, chibi and mirai. Vegeta's last line seemed a little bit harsh, but I guess it makes sense. A boy that age wouldnt understand it, but I get that the whole context makes him realize his dad does care about him.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wonderful story. _ I love the sweeter side of Vegeta.
OnLuckyDay chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I'm really touched with this one, so cute!