Reviews for Losing a Friend
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 17 . 6/13/2007
This is such a fun chapter. You see since your last update, I was able to see the actual TOGOM episode of Lois and Clark. Going back nad thinking about this sotry, I pictured things almost perfectly to what happened in the show, and this just goes and continues it in it's brilliance. You've done good friend, this is amazing work.
smallvillegirl92 chapter 16 . 6/1/2007
Aw, I LOVED it! The beginning with Jimmy was so sad though, I almost wanted to cry! Poor guy! The part with Clark and Lois was AMAZING! :D I absolutely loved it! I can't believe that there is only one more chapter! :( That makes me so sad! I'm going to miss this story! Please write more stories after this! I love your writing!

UPDATE SOON!
karose10 chapter 16 . 6/1/2007
clarks back!

YAY!

and yay for good writing
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 16 . 5/31/2007
Wow :D What a great chapter. It was sad and touching the bit with Jimmy and clearing out Clark's desk, and very exciting watching as Lois and Hamilton were slowly getting buried in cement. I'm glad that Superman could save them.
BeyondBloodBath chapter 16 . 5/30/2007
Yay! Clarks back! i was wondering how he was gonna do that.

second last chapter? oh no, i don't want the story to end!
karose10 chapter 15 . 5/25/2007
yay for new chapters! i loved the bit about chloe's ring tone being the smallville theme, that was clever. the changing ring tones wasn't too mushy at all, i thought it was really sweet, brings back how much they care for each other.
smallvillegirl92 chapter 15 . 5/25/2007
What did she find? What did Chloe find in the notebook? I REALLY want to know! Cliffhangers, I love them, but I hate them! Anyway, I didn't think the cell phone music thing was too mushy, I really liked that! :) And I REALLY can't wait to read more! I'll be so sad when this story is over, because I absolutely LOVE it! :D You've done a great job so far and I'm sure the last couple chapters will be AMAZING! UPDATE SOON!
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 15 . 5/23/2007
Well this sure was a great chapter. I certainly felt a great many emotions. That bit about the changing of the ringtones was absolutely perfect for this. The death of her partner/best friend should be trying for her, and something that reminded her of him should be just as agonizing as that was. You had that just right.

I am worried for Lois. In a trench that is filling with cement, that is not some place that I would want to be. I hope that they can either get themselves out, or Clark will come to the rescue.

Oh, this is good. Please keep up the awesome work.
BeyondBloodBath chapter 15 . 5/23/2007
changing the cell phone music part wasn't too mushy, i think its cute, and it does give you sense of how close they are that Clark can do that and have Lois not kill him.

"these guys Murdered me" ha! thats my favorute line in this chap, don't often hear people say that.

For some reason it made me think of Clark at his own funeral, witch made me laugh even more. _
batfan7 chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
LOL! I didn't think the Blue Boyscout had it in him to toss people off buildings. I though he left that method of persuassion to Batman ;-) But I gotta admit, that'd get me spilling my life history and anything else he wanted to know if I were in that situation. It was fun to read from Dillinger's POV.

Looks like Lois is in need of saving again. Hope Superman will be coming to save the day... although I wonder how Lois will react to seeing him since he didn't save Clark. And how Clark will react to seeing Lois.
karose10 chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
Yay new chapter! i'm finally caught up with the story! this is really good. i cannot wait to see what happens next. !DOES BABY FACE LIVE? that really my question. :) and yes i do that all the time(having the wrong word) its so sad for lois and jimmy and the planet though. and clark. mostly clark. i'll be waiting for the next chapter!
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
Oh, Yeah... Gotta love the techniques Clark is using... It's very persuasive. And that bit of comedy with Lois and the sneeze in the closet? That was classic lol I love it! Wonderful chapter.
smallvillegirl92 chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
You can't stop there! I HAVE to know what happens! This is SO good! :D I LOVED the part with Superman and Dillinger, it was funny! Great job on another chapter! I can't wait to read more! PLEASE update soon!
BeyondBloodBath chapter 14 . 5/16/2007
oh no! they're busted! lol

really enjoyed superman throwing that guy off the roof, he should throw people off them more often.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! mwahahahaha! damn! its stuck in my head again now! will it never end! _
batfan7 chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
Poor Clark. Poor Lois. Both miserable and neither knows how to fix it yet.

Still a Great story!