Reviews for Losing a Friend
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
What an aftermath. I bet Clark is really upset and frustrated that all this happened. I'm sure they'll figure a way out of it. I am glad to see that Jonathan is alive an well in your story. I miss him the most in Smallville nowdays, it was good to see his shining face.

Lois is one awesome reporter, she's keeping her head even though all this trauma has happened. That's amazing. Lets hope she'll be able to find a way out of this predicament with the mobsters coming back. Great chapter.
smallvillegirl92 chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this chapter! Poor Clark! I love the way you described how Lois, Perry, and Jimmy thought about Superman and Clark. That was really cool! AMAZING writing! And about Lois, uh-oh. Are they going to get caught? You HAVE to update soon! PLEASE!
BeyondBloodBath chapter 13 . 5/6/2007
agh cliffhanger! evil! :P

grat chap! poor clark
smallvillegirl92 chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
Aw, poor Lois and Jimmy and Perry! It's even worse when I know that he's alive! I wish that I could tell them, LOL! I wonder what wheels are turning in Lois' head. What's she going to do? I HAVE to read more! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Nora99 chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
So, what's the plan? How is Clark going to explain this one? Yeah yeah, i know, wait for the next chapters ... :)

Can't wait to read what happens next.

Please continue! Don't make the wait too long, if it's possible?

Please?

Nora
karose10 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
this story is really good, i'm going on to read the next chapters! i
BeyondBloodBath chapter 12 . 4/30/2007
poor lois, i feel really bad for everyone.

that was a great chap, it was really well written, hope to see the next one soon
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 12 . 4/30/2007
You got tears streaming down my face. They've been there since reading the middle part of Jimmy and Perry talking. Dang you've done good writing such sad stuff. I love it! I'm a sucker for the emotional like I'm sure I've said before... But this is brilliant. I could picture the grief on all of the faces of them at the Planet, especially Lois, Perry, and Jimmy. Wonderful chapter my friend, this was the one that I was waiting for ;) Keep up the great work.
BeyondBloodBath chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
oh he's in trouble now. poor lois.

can't wait to see how this plays out. :)
BeyondBloodBath chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
he he, poor Clark, getting hit on by a criminal and then getting shot, he just never gets a break does he. _
smallvillegirl92 chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
Aw, poor Clark! :( I really liked the Chloe/Clark part in this chapter, probably because they're my favorite characters. LOL! :D I just LOVE this story! :D PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 11 . 4/22/2007
I am so glad that he has Chloe to go to. She keeps such a clear head about everything. I think that hanging with the Kents will do Clark good and with all their heads together they'll be able to figure out how Clark is alive. I just know that they will indeed do that. It may come through trials and tribulations, but a happy ending WILL happen. I just love this story. You've done good ;)
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
Oh Wow... let me say that again. Oh My Gosh WOW! Wonderful chapter. It was brilliantly written with great detail and great descriptions. I think you're one of the really good writers here in the Smallville genre. I love it! Please keep up the superb work. I can't wait to see your take on how Lois reacts to all this. You've got me on the edge of my seat.
smallvillegirl92 chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
It happened, FINALLY! LOL! This chapter was AMAZING! And I just can't wait to read the next one! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
jduke chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
I love this story. It's great. My favorite part of this chapter was "Clark felt three taps on his chest in rapid succession and he froze, the realization hitting him like a blow to the head. I’ve been shot!" It made me laugh. I wait to read the next chapter.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »