Reviews for Losing a Friend
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
Say, another good chapter. This seems oddly familiar though. Perhaps we're getting back to the present where that first chapter was. I'm really excited to see what's going to go on. Keep up the great work.
batfan7 chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
Perry's response to the obituary was funny. But I can't believe you left us hanging right when the excitment was about to start! Although it's much better to have a small update than no update at all. You just need to type faster, right? :-P
smallvillegirl92 chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
Oh, I can't wait to read the next chapter! This one was really good! I especially liked the end when Lois was trying to guess password, that was so funny! Great job! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
BeyondBloodBath chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
great chap! i like how some of the story was in Capone's point of view.
batfan7 chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
That was fun! Nice description of Bobby Bigmouth, he came across as a real slob.

I like the fact that you're taking your time on setting up this story. I've read a lot of re-writes of this on the Lois and Clark fanfiction sites and they usually skip all this and go directly to the angst that happens while Clark is 'dead', so it's nice to get the whole story leading up to that point. And doing it Smallville-style is making it very fun!
smallvillegirl92 chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
Welcome back! I hope that you had a good trip! :D

On to the story, good chapter! I liked how Lois kept trying to steal the food, that was funny! I'm so excited! It's really close to the part that happened in the first chapter, isn't it? I HAVE to know what happens, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
It's good to see you back :D I hope your trip was good.

Wonderful chapter by the way. I just love Perry, he's such and awesome guy. He totally blew off Al Capone. Not many people can do that and remain alive... Bobby Bigmouth is an interesting character. Skinny buffet worker and yet always hungry... hmm... Well at least he's got those good ears and good contacts, otherwise I'm not sure how Lois and CLark would get the information needed. This is progressing well, I'm excited to see what's next. Keep up the good work.
BeyondBloodBath chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
Great chap! i rally liked it! :) the internet should be avaliable everywhere, i dont think i could live without it lol. hope you had a nice time where ever you were. :)
batfan7 chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
I enjoy 'Lois and Clark' fanfics and especially enjoy ones that add to this particular episode, so this is very enjoyable! It's a nice twist to add Chloe into the mix. I like how Lois and Clark are interacting with each other too.

Hope you get back safely from your trip! Update soon!
BeyondBloodBath chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
great Chap! i really liked reading it. hope you have fun for the next three weeks! :)
smallvillegirl92 chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
I'm sorry that I didn't review sooner, the alerts are down. Anyway, I LOVED this chapter, as I seem to LOVE them all! :) I'm sad to hear that there won't be another chapter until the end of the month, but I hope that you have good time on your trip! This is a really good story! You have great talent when it comes to writing! Keep up the good work!
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
Oh I'm glad I saw this chapter. Something is fishy with Capone though. I think there is a catch, and I certainly hope that Perry can get out of whatever it is that is in the envelope. I bet it's a bribe...

So, they got more info on the gangsters, that's good. Lets hope they can really figure things out, but I bet Clark will smack himself in the head when he finds out that Capone was in the newsroom when he wasn't there. Aww maybe not. I think Lois'll smack him in the head for him. ;)

Have a good trip, I look forward to when you get back.
Tigger101 chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
What an IDIOT of a professor!

I LOVE your writing style - it's getting a lot better. Yes, this chappie didn't have much action but it did explain a lot, thank you ;)

I kinda understand what you mean - I think Australia had some gangsters like Bonnie and Clyde...

You've probably explained this to me before - but since when was Jimmy younger than everyone else? Is he not dating Chloe in this fic?

Forgive me, but it's late and I'm avoiding my physics homework.

BeyondBloodBath chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
great story! i really like it! hope to see some more chaps soon.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 6 . 2/23/2007