Reviews for Losing a Friend
smallvillegirl92 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
That was really good! This story is really interesting, I think I'm going to enjoy it a lot! I can't wait to see what happens next with Lois and I can't wait to read Chloe's debut in the story! Please update soon!
Tigger101 chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
A bit of a random chapter, but well done!

Maybe you should provide a bit of info on Bonnie and Clyde at the top - I had to look them up, because I had no idea who they are (clueless, I know - but I do live in Australia!)

I liked the way the characters interacted - it was a bit more realistic than the one before, and the chapter was easier to read!

Anywayz, update soon!

Tigger101
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Woah... This is awesome! I'm picturing the Lois and Clark Lois and CLark though, I haven't gotten enough of the Smallville details in this to picture the Smallville cast in its place. I have read many TOGOM stories, and this is right up there with the best of them. And like Perry says... "Great shades of Elvis!" What a great chapter. Keep up the amazing work.
winthjo chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Fantastic start to the story. It was also one of my favorite episodes of Lois and Clark. Any Chloe in this story
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I've never watched "Lois and Clark" but the idea sounded interesting, and it should be good to see where you go with this.

You write really well, but I was just got the feeling you were making Lois a little bit too emotional for her character. Just a thought - maybe it was a sudden breakdown at the loss of someone so close?

And one more thing - "blam-blam-blam"? Is that really a gun-shot sound?

Tigger101
Angelp316 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
i like it though it is a little OOC for lois even for the character from lois & clark (which i also love)
katetd369 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I luv this story please update soon.
smallvillegirl92 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This is sounding really good! I'm a fan of Lois and Clark too, but not a big fan, just a fan! LOL! I really can't wait to read more! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Cool, i love Smallville crossovers! i loved Lois and Clark, too. though i didn't see all the episodes (i was only born in 1989).
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6