Reviews for The Pretty Girl
Beawild chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This story was very sweet. I always thought of Janeway as a wounded bird, fragile despite her tough captain's persona. Tom was patient with her, she was so skittish and he was afraid that she would run away. I like how you write your J/T stories. I only wish that you wrote a new one.
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Like always I loved it and keeps me asking for more. Hope to see more J/P from you soon -
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I like this story. I can definately see this side of KJ. Within the new paramaters of their lives, you wrote the characters very nicely. Thanks for sharing
SammY chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I just wanted to say to the outer that this is a good start. i like the story so far but i dotn want it to end her so I will make a request to se wha happens next. I know you have the magial pen to wright it so plz do.
Nonnihil Scelestus chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Another great story. I loved this one as well. I think you did Seven justice. I can really see her acting that way with the Captain. Anyway, good job. Keep up the great writing.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Excellent. Thought provoking.

I've never read a Tom/Kathryn story before, and this one was believable and delightful. This is the most realistic epilogue to the TV series that I've ever read or thought about.

*hugs*
trish chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I loved this please write more j/p
Forsaken Goddess chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Another great JP story. Amazing job!
Fly-Girl222 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
A wonderfully written story. You did an amazing job with this pairing and I applaud you with that. I must say, I didn't think at first it would be that good, but this story just solidified the "don't judge a book by it's cover". Great job. Actually, amazing job.
ascii1b chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wonderful story. You don't read much "good" J/P stuff anymore. You presented a great story and also, I think, kept them in character. Please continue with this pairing and thanks.
Woemcat chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This was cute! Well done! I hope you'll write more Voyager stories.
MadgeM chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I found this quite touching.

Homecoming stories fall easily in to the cliche, which you very neatly avoided altogether. I enjoyed your characterizations and the imperfections that smack of reality... especially Seven and B'Elanna's reactions. I hope you continue to write these characters.

Very nicely done, thank you for sharing!