Reviews for Sakura Gets Macho
KiraLover4ever chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
I love your story! It's really good! And i hope you continue, I love the interactions with sakura/yoshi and kakashi. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Yes yes yesss! Please tell me you didn't abandon this story because I absolutely love it. Your writing is amazing so please keep going
deidara chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
yes, i am still interested in this story! in fact i'm really enjoying the style and pacing, thankyou very much for your work :)
Wolf chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
UPDATE! IT'S AWESOME THOUGH i WOULD MORE KAKASAKU ACTION.
travellerslover chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
so cute!
Xx.White.Stripes.xX chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
I love the story and the entire history about it. The mystery around Kakashi's behavour is a good suspence. I like all the character interaction, and it will be interesting how far she'll be able to hold up her fake possision. Any way, love the story.
ShatteredWind80 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Honestly I was a little bit put off by the title, but after reading it I'm glad I gave it a chance. The characters weren't too ooc and the plot is nicely paced with some humorous bits inbetween.

I hope one day you find the time to complete this fantastic story!
Shorty-leigh chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
I love it.

It's kind of comical for me, but it has a good story.

Can't wait till it's finished.
Deb chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
I like it it's has the making of an awesome story.
Deb chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Good start I can't wait to read more opf the story.
alphaladywolf chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
More training scenes please.
vintageXgal chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
Please please please please please update soon! It's so good! I can't wait for more! :)
DangoDaikazaku chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
Update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
I strongly suggest getting a beta reader; other than that, I liked the update.

But really, you were making errors all over the place. It really took away from the story.
AmatureAuthor chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
okay, you just combined two of my favorite things. Crossdressing (don't ask) and KakaSaku.

I LOVE YOU!