Reviews for The Bonds of the Heart
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Love it! I like them together!Also do they switch?Like I know Harry bottom the one time,did Tom?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Trumerherz chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I had read this story now for a thousand times (like most of your storys ') and I habe to say that i really really love it. :) cant wait to read the rest again
themillionairebitch chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
amazing :) i will read this Again !
FalconLux chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was kind of surprisingly good. I'm normally quite against fics without magic. Tom and Harry without magic is WEIRD. I think I'd have liked it better if they could have gotten their magic back, but... oh well. It's your story, and I liked it anyway.
Rebekah Fitton chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
i very much enjoyed this story and i think it is fine just the way it is
Francis Sinclair chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is a wonderful piece! Great idea, flowing writing and wonderful pace! I really loved how Tom and Harry's relationship slowly progressed throughout time.
There were a number of remarkable details in this, such as Harry's comment about there being no blood in lemon drop, the hospital scene, the Goblin's comment about 'how the mighty have fallen', and strangely, Draco's death scene. I was rather moved by that one. Given, I've never been that fond of Draco Malfoy, cannon or not, I just can't seem to warm up to this character, but from the little glimpses I got from this story, I was rather touched by the blonde. The way he fell has a tragic sense of beauty to it.. And yes, my tastes are twisted ;)
The ending also feels good. I can't help but suspect that if magic was returned fully to every ex-wizard, the magical world would fall back into chaos again. It's best to have a clean start and make sure Tom doesn't get another chance to be a Dark Lord ..*coughs*
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 11/26/2012

***Pyrane***
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
loved it _
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
very interesting idea ! bravo !
lilmui chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awesome story! I love it. :D I'm guessing the magical creatures also returned?
EvilDime chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I know I've read this before, but apparently I didn't review, back then... So here's my thanks to you for writing this story, though a bit late. The magic leaving the world makes me pretty sad and I was glad to see it come back in the end. The interactions between 'Potter' and Voldemort also made me pretty sad at times, though the two of them were just cute at others. ;D

Altogether fairly intersting.

- Dime
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love a vulnerable Tom!
HopelessScout0 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Nervous Tom? Never thought I'd ever see him unsure of himself... and it was hot!

Really sweet story :)