Reviews for The Bonds of the Heart
FalconLux chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was kind of surprisingly good. I'm normally quite against fics without magic. Tom and Harry without magic is WEIRD. I think I'd have liked it better if they could have gotten their magic back, but... oh well. It's your story, and I liked it anyway.
Rebekah Fitton chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
i very much enjoyed this story and i think it is fine just the way it is
Francis Sinclair chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is a wonderful piece! Great idea, flowing writing and wonderful pace! I really loved how Tom and Harry's relationship slowly progressed throughout time.
There were a number of remarkable details in this, such as Harry's comment about there being no blood in lemon drop, the hospital scene, the Goblin's comment about 'how the mighty have fallen', and strangely, Draco's death scene. I was rather moved by that one. Given, I've never been that fond of Draco Malfoy, cannon or not, I just can't seem to warm up to this character, but from the little glimpses I got from this story, I was rather touched by the blonde. The way he fell has a tragic sense of beauty to it.. And yes, my tastes are twisted ;)
The ending also feels good. I can't help but suspect that if magic was returned fully to every ex-wizard, the magical world would fall back into chaos again. It's best to have a clean start and make sure Tom doesn't get another chance to be a Dark Lord ..*coughs*
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 11/26/2012

***Pyrane***
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
loved it _
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
very interesting idea ! bravo !
lilmui chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awesome story! I love it. :D I'm guessing the magical creatures also returned?
EvilDime chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I know I've read this before, but apparently I didn't review, back then... So here's my thanks to you for writing this story, though a bit late. The magic leaving the world makes me pretty sad and I was glad to see it come back in the end. The interactions between 'Potter' and Voldemort also made me pretty sad at times, though the two of them were just cute at others. ;D

Altogether fairly intersting.

- Dime
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love a vulnerable Tom!
HopelessScout0 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Nervous Tom? Never thought I'd ever see him unsure of himself... and it was hot!

Really sweet story :)
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Tia happy I am that this was not censored! :-)

I liked it, even with the slightly random ending...

:-)
noelnoel chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great idea! It makes sense that Tom would skip over some of the basic parts of being human. And one has to have a good sense of humor to be comfortable with sex in the first place. The most believable part of the story was the birthday party where Dumbledore could not keep his nose out of their lives still..

It was sad at the end with only 12 children ready and able to learn magic. Hopefully they will not divide them into houses; I think they wouldn't.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Yet again, adorable, precious author notes. _

This is one of the most tragic stories I have ever read.

3 3 3 Woeful.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was rather romantic, if not feeling a bit rushed. They were all a little OOC, but I loved the interactions. Cute story, thanks )