Reviews for Wickedly Sinful
abby chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
i love it!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Love it, love it, love it!
hells1belle chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
LOVE IT. Please write more...I want to know how this lovely little deal between Reid and Sarah came about...! love love love Reid..he's hawt. xx
XeeXee chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Good story, love the plot and also that its finally not a Covenant slash
LanieV chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Reid was cute and all, but I just can't see choosing him over Caleb. He's just too nice and sweet, and he cares about her so much. And I don't believe that Reid would do that to Caleb, no matter how at odds they sometimes seem.
underblueskies chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Reid and Sarah.. that's a new thought. Written nicely.
ReiMin09 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
wow nicely writen! too bad it is a oneshot! it would make a great stroy! if you actually think about it i'd be more than willing to read more! lol Great Story
mmmjayy1987 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow! That was really good! I loved it! You know, i think that could happen though with her. She might have felt like she needed somethign more than just a boyfriend who had powers. It was like he was superior over her after saving her, although it was his fault each time she was caught in one of Chase's traps, because he did have this power. I dont know, i guess she just needed something more. I wouldnt turn to his best friend, but thats a good touch! I think how you wrote it! Very good! :)
missrobyn81 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
O me like. Honestly wasn't expecting Reid to pop up. lol I like it. Make it into a nice long story. *grin*
Belinda chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
U know what.. Somehow i think there IS something going on between Reid and Sarah.. the part where they walked to the Fall Fest, he was kinda walking abit too close to her..

Anyway, great story.. LOVED it! )