Reviews for A is for Death
HeadSmashedInBuffaloJump chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Yay for a happy ending!
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
kill dean kill dean kill dean kill dean kill dean kill dean kill dean kill dean kill dean kill dean kill dean kill dean kill dean!
snowchic92 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
loved the story... i'm so ready to read the sequel now!

p.s. thx for not killing dean!
renniespice chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
I loved it! I wish you could have gone on with it! Thank you!
Rae Artemis chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
Thank you.
Rae Artemis chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
Okay I'm sorry I hadn't reviewed previous chapters but this one really got me! How could Dean lie about his meds? What really got me though was I listen to music while reading and on random the song 'Will I' from Rent came in this chapter. The song came on right when Dean was saying he didn't want to die in a hospice. Seriously the story was getting to me before but now I have tears streaming down my face! 'Will I lose my dignity? Will someone care? Will I wake tomorrow from this nightmare?' as the song goes, so does this whole nightmare end and they wake up with Dean cured or is it a true tradgey with the hero's death?
wcfan chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
That's an interesting way to end it. I don't actually care as long as Dean is alive.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
Great chaps. Sorry I didn't follow this. Catch ya on the flip side.
firelement85 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I couldn't read this, the summary turned me off but I had a look at the first couple of chapters. It is obvious you do not know enough about HIV and AIDS to write this well. If you are going to tackle a subject like HIV you need to do a LOT of research, not just look up a few things then paste them into the story. It comes off really bad otherwise and is insulting.
alwaysateen chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
I'm guessing there gonna be another story coming later to help explain the end of this one. I hope. I want to know which powers Dean possess or used to possess.

Great story by the way. :)
anon chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
Well I can officially say I never saw any of that coming but I liked it. I don't care if the angel was a little deus ex machinaesque, I agree they earned it, and you got thoroughly dark before the dawn (what with John walking away, Dean dead in Sam's arms, and Sam with a gun to his head) so I didn't care if the dawn's light was a little on the melodrama side, again you made them earn it. And thank you for the following, "He has powers?"

"Yes, he just doesn't know it." If the show can put something like that (just any role for Dean that is truly his at all and not just driver and bodyguard for the "chosen one" damn it) in the damn horrid cliche new mytharc, maybe just maybe I can hold on past next week!
anomaly16 chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
ah, good ending...i liked it alot, gave us closure to alot :] nice writing
Jessica chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
wow what a chapter wonder if sam will make the sacrifice add more now now and hurry thanks
anon chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
I'm a little surprised that Dean actually risked trying to have sex with someone even with protection since he's always so worried about hurting innocent people. But I loved your Bobby here, he was awesome and kickass. And oh so cold how Sammy was like, trade Dad's life, oh in a heartbeat. Ah John, so many mistakes. I miss him from the show but the best thing they ever did for that character is have him get half redeemed by dying for Dean. My 2 cents, I want Dean to live. How bout surprise us and have Bobby sacrifice/risk his life to give Dean's back, leaving John to feel even more like a shit. Or you could go with John, again redemption always good. Then maybe Sam and Dean both leave with a little lesson on what's really important in life, including the hunt but besides it too.
friendly chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
great job.. This is a really good story
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »