Reviews for Twisted
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
You're apologizing for minor grammar mistakes that I didn't even notice, when you wrote this story in a second language and while /drunk/? Considering that most people on this site seem to be native English speakers and probably not under the influence, and they have at least one mispelling per sentence? You're doing quite well!
ethere chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
great!
MiyakoHasegawa chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I like your story! About a dozen paragraphs and you've already managed to describe Raito's contradictory feelings to quite a lengthy extent. So surreal yet so solid. The intimate scene is played out in a way that fits Death Note, if the storyline should include such scenes. While you were drunk too! I can't even write that when I'm sober.

No mistakes here. I'm not a native too. That's really an advantage of being a non native. Can spot mistakes faster rather than glossing over them. Great story! Thanks for writing it.
lessxordinary chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
M. Brava. I actually genuinely enjoyed this, and was pleased to find that all the sexual references were tastefully put. I'm not a huge lemon fan, so it's nice to see people who are able to talk about sex with out noting every specific detail. I also love how well you got into Raito's head, as well as the views on romance and kisses in general, which are transcendent. Beautiful, really.
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Very deep and very good!
Princess Chi chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
What I really liked about this is that it was a character piece. It would have been too run-of-the-mill otherwise, but the fact that it was in first person made it amazing. Having said that, I also found in it major character work guideposts such as relationship, and playing opposites (love/hate), tactics and conflict (internal) This is a very well written piece!
vashums chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Holy shit, you aren't a native speaker? You have got to be kidding me, this was great. I didn't catch any errors, but it was in character and the emotions felt sincere. Great work, best RaitoxL I've read.
rin chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
poor raito [ i like this, and im picky. write a long one!
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
one of the best ratioL fics i've ever read. . keep up the good work...
vivisect chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I don't actually like Yaoi, but haha, this was hot.
Sora Kaiaun chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
wow I wish I could write that good when I'm drunk. This is a really good story (though I don't like moody stories, it was still good).

It makes me feel sorry for Light since he is so messed up.
Brijearin chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow. You know i've never really thought about what Light must be going through. You did a great job of describing whats going on in his mind. Showing just how messed up things can be. I really liked it.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I think this is really good. nice and twisted.
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
i love those contradicting feelings, very well done

hope you'll write more )
Daniela Lynx chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Well, I did like it Didn't found any mistakes, but perhaps that's because I'm not a native speaker as well.

You managed to pull out fine an otherwise complicated situation, with Light /actually having feelings/ for L. Believe me, I've seen so much OOC with that premise... but this was nice and well written. Congrats