Reviews for ashes to ashes
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This is so sad, but yet I couldn't stop reading this. I got all absorbed in it, I guess, because the writing style here was exceptional. It shows how two opposites can almost bring self-destruction as well as love to each other. The dark sides of their characters show as well as their light sides. In fact, I kept debating whether Axel was supposed to be the good guy or the bad guy in this fic. It almost seemed that that line was a bit blurred somehow. In any case, this is one of the best portrayals of Axel I've seen here. I'm not sure if he's that harsh in the games, but he's usually a step away from being it the whole time in canon anyway.

I was caught up in it, so I really, truly liked it. Very dark AkuNami here. XD
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I think people forget how much of a jerk Axel really is.

This is such a twisted story. Very 'must read everything.' And all the 'he forgot.'

Yah, wow.
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Wow.

This made me shiver. I mean... wow. First off, I love the contrast of how you describe the two of them, that's lovely I love how everything builds up romantically, then falls when Axel decides that he has to kill her. Even better; I love how everything gets creepy and dramatic after that point. The whole painting thing, his paint thinner idea... oh, freaky. LOVE IT.

I think the best part is near the end:

"He forgets to put meaning into it.

He forgets to tell her to run.

But he remembers to watch her burn."

The last part really adds something, though. I know if I'd been writing it (HA.) I would have ended after that part I quoted, and LAWL, it would have fallen flat. The little blurb at the end rounded off the whole piece very nicely. )

So, yeah. Gorgeous. Fave.
Schmelly Inc chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
So beautiful...so sad...Amazing! Great job :)
Orangedcgirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I actually really like this. I don't like Namixel, or CoM Axel, but I like this. Your writing is always really poetic, it makes me happy even though the topic is sad and slightly depressing. But it makes sense, like musical lyrics. It all just fits together.

And I'd forgotten what a bastard CoM Axel is. xD
oathkeeper2u chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
;-; so sad

But I loved it good job
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I loved it! Not sure if I could say if Axel was out of character or not, I haven't finish COM myself. I loved this piece :)
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
That's so SICKLY GORGEOUS! I love these kinds of pieces.