Reviews for The Reunion
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awesome, I love how you ended it! I love their conversation it was so sweet, romantic thoughts, just awww!

Emily is being ridiculous. I thought she was dating Derek at the time and that's why she wasn't forgiving Casey.

Nice job!
MaybeBaby27 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I LOVE this story! I liked seeing sweet Derek and I don't even know exactly what I love about this, but it's amazing!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
loved it update soon
msdarling chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
aw so cute

just aww
Just Vick chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Amazing! :) I loved it! Absolutely loved it!
Moonlit-Jeannie chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aw. This was really cute. I liked it.
ALPHA R3D chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
that was really sweet!
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i liked it... you know, you should totally do a follow up story, you know, like the 20 year reunion, and have derek and casey together, happy and very sucessful, life and family and have emily and sam be so miserable that people begin to think they are so sad since that is so juvenile to still have problems and such hatred after 10 years...

i really loved this story, hope you keep writing!
atouchofDASEY chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
absolutely positively AMAZING. extremeely wel written. no to mention heart-wrenchingly CUTE
CaseyLuvzDerek chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
very cute
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
aww that was cute... emily's a weirdo...

Kristi
McRoo chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Wow..This was absolutely amazing. I'm crying right now because it was so sad but then right at the end it was so happy! I don't even know what I'm trying to say because I can barely see the screen. Damn tears. Anyway, great job!

Raye
Casaundra Donald chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow!

This was amazing!

Perfect!

I loved it!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
DELETEING chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
babe you are really good at writting.I read all youre Life With Derek fanfactions && they rocked -YAHH for you!

anyway post If you wanna && If you have time check out one Of my Life With Derek fanfactions.I have two up so far check either one out If you you dont have Haha Again Post lol