Reviews for Love is
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 5/9
lol poor sasu for the last one
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Sasuke get in trouble a lot? XD
foxxyfoxxy chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
lol my favorites the last one, pay-backs a bitch... named naruto
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh, this is FUNNY! 'Get your pretty ass over here and let bubba make you feel good.' XD FUNNY!
Teiden chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
are you serious! that was funny as hell!
Klei chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Naruto. At least he finally got to top in the end. XP I, for one, prefer Sasu-seme, but Naruto deserves to be seme at least once his his life. XP That creepy homophobic man at the end was funny. You know, my dad is slightly homophobic... Apparently, one time when he was in highschool he saw someone who was really pretty, and asked the person out... Then said person turned out to be a man. XD Poor dad. Oh well, he's 50-something now. I'm sure everyone forgot about it.
The Lion Lover chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
OH MY GOD!

"Get your pretty ass over here and let Bubba make you feel good..."

LMAO! THAT WAS GREAT! BEST OC EVER! XD
daisukeniwafan1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That was funny.

You said it was atempt at humor, and failed.

No, you passed. xD

I almost peed my pants. x]
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Ah, that is just too funny. My favourite part was the payback. Go Naruto! XD Yosh!
Nayeli chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
this was funny, good work!:):):):)
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Naruto can be really cunning at times...Of course Sasuke just has to threaten his friends about something so juvenile...hahahahaha BUBBA IS HILARIOUS!...nothing else to say but but but but

Ciao
Startin'Fires chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
haha..wow.. that was..wow..hilariousXD I loved it. You had me laughing from begining to end!
xXforgottenXx chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
xD It's really funny. I just didn't get who is speaking this sentence the first time i've read it:

“You don’t even alert that you are back from your mission! YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE COUCH! NOT THE COMFY ONE NO THE ONE THAT HAS SPRINGS ALL STICKING OUT AND STUFF SO YOU KNOWS HOW IT FEELS TO BE SITTING ON PINS AND NEEDLES WAITING FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND TO BE REASONABLE AND COME HOME!”

(it's sasuke isn't it?...-.-)

nevertheles, when I read your fanfic I always have to smile.
personart chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I would really like to see Sasuke like you pictured him and especially the equal revenge, you know there is a lack of it in Manga, evil Kishimoto-san does t on purpose, great fic btw!
BabyGirl099 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
ok that was so funny, love it