Reviews for Picking up the Pieces, a Re:Cutey Honey fanfiction
Honeysweet chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Very nice story, thank you.
natsukoflash chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Yyyeesss my OTP! Anyways, really well done! Also, the ending "Natsuko kept her voice even with effort" so in character, lol! Thanks for sharing! :) :) :)
Nyan anon chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Please continue. More of this great pairing.
Kyub chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVELLY! I loved it! I was looking for something similar about those two! *-* Aki x Honey make a perfect couple! ftw! waaah!

Thank you!
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved this! There should be more stuff involving these two, one of my favorite pairings of all time! Thank you for posting it!
ShoujoAiShusekki chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I just watched it but I didn't finish. Let's just say that your fic makes me smile even wider, it was just ridiculous I was laughing throughout the entire movie or whatever it is. And your fic completed my thoughts of what I originally wanted out that...whatever it is.
dragonhalf-lover17 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love this! I absolutly LOVE IT! I can't believe theres only TWO fanfictions in this intire site! Please make more! I'm dieing for more of my favorit paring! Your such a good writer!

I'll be waiting!:)
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Can't believe there are no fanfiction for this pairing... or series more like... Cute story _ How i love Honey!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Very well done. I love Cutie Honey and have seen Re, The Live, and the live action movie. I love the Na-chan/Honey pairing.
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I agree with ArcaJ about Natsuko being the ultimate anime girl!- She (literally) kicked bad guy butt! And I thouroghly enjoyed every minute of it! Considering I recently found RE: Cutey Honey and watched it, this fic plays beautifully into the storyline!

Thanks for writing this! I looked everywhere for others but they just aren't there!

Great Job! And if you get the urge too, more would be wonderfully appreciated-

ToaR
ArcaJeth chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Hi there! Thanks for writing this bridge. I was very excited to see a Honey/Natsuko fic. (Natsuko being one of my favorite characters of all time)

I can totally imagine Natsuko turning in her badge that way. She and Honey get far too little love from the Yuri community. Thanks for writing this.

::HUGS::