Reviews for Candy Cane Christmas
Miss MoKa chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
"Everyone loves sweets!" Yay, doesn't it, Haruka? well done. However, I guess the true reason why Rei hates Haruka is because she got to Mina first- though I can't imagine Haruka fancing Mina. Anyway, nice story!
Wicked Desire chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I do believe that's one of the funniest stories I've read in awhile- even funnier since I've been toying with the idea of a Haruka/Rei pairing for a story or two. But this is awesome, honestly.
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Hey!Long time, no review! I liked this! It is offically one of my bookmarked holiday pieces. Mostly because it is not often that you see a joke so well played on the the cool, nonchalant Haruka. You managed splendidly, just another reason why I love these short tidge bits, though this one is a goodly length and hardly short. I love to read what you write and hear from you when I do! I hope to read a good many more!

Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Yum...candy canes- I was laughing so hard during this story0 I can totally see Rei and Haruka bantering back and forth like the beginning and then pranking each other-

Overall, a smashing success for the season!

Great Job!

Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
whahaha poor Haruka, she got it and got it good :p loved the idea... keep up all these stories, Me likes :p