Reviews for Pen a Pal
asprankle1 chapter 24 . 1/28
This story is fantastic! I didn't know if I'd like the modern settings but I'm really starting to like the twist that it gives and this was excellently written! Don't stop! :) You've also really captured the right demeanor/personality if you know what I mean. Giant kudos! :)
Rayna Star chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Wow. This is by far one of my favorite stories. It was absolutely amazing! I shed a tear for each of the last two chapters. Great job!
Fireballmaddie chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
OMG that was amazing I loved it thank you for this story and I think I will reread this someday :)
Raven A. Evans chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
Wait, so does Erik know that Christine, the girl in pjs and the girl who just sang Happy Birthday are one and the same?
IcingTheCake chapter 24 . 8/22/2012
Rereading this and still love it as much as ever!
Wragziez chapter 24 . 7/3/2011
You caught the characters so brilliant, now I've never seen the movies or play, but if someone somehow made this into a movie, I'd happily pay a million dollars to see it! This is my favorite Phantom of the Opera fanfic by far!
flowacat chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
Wow. Just wow.

I read all 24 chapters last night, and felt I had to come back and review. Sorry for not reviewing all 24 chapters! Rest assured I intend to keep reading your stories and will review those, as well.

I thought I should say that, being a novelist myself, I would truly buy your work. You should seriously consider publishing something, if you have not already. A writer of your caliber deserves to be loved by the masses.

-Melissa
A.R. LaBaere chapter 24 . 5/6/2011
Such a lovely modern retelling! I loved Christine's acceptance and the lack of Raoul.
ynsthc chapter 24 . 12/20/2010
wow... you are so great! :)
ynsthc chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
:) this story is good. :)
moonlightrose1991 chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Just for your whole Story! I love it! It's hard now a days to find modernized stories of Phantom of the opera E/C or whatever E and whoever hehe. But I love yours! I remember like maybe two years ago seeing a lot more! I was so happy to find yours! It's deff amazing! Thanks for Sharing!

Rosa
Bergerac chapter 24 . 11/9/2010
This was a great story. I enjoyed it! I also did not do my homework but it was worth it.
DanitheET chapter 24 . 10/29/2010
Ah, and so the story ends, I can see why you had a hard time letting go of the characters, Erik in particular is very endearing, he's a real sap y' know? Anyway, good work, could use a little fine-tuning in places, but that's not unusual, especially since you don't have a beta.

PS- one quick question; have you read "Phantom" by Susan Kay? Your Erik and hers seem very similar to me...
DanitheET chapter 21 . 10/29/2010
I'll be reviewing again at the end of the story but I simply have to review on this chapter.

This. Is. Amazing. I love this chapter, it brought me to tears with the emotion it conveyed and Erik - sweet, adorable, emotionally stunted, Erik - is fantastic. This story is definitely going in my favorites. :)
TheFatalIllusion chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
I always love reading this story, this must be the third time I've reread it, but have never reviewed before.

I love the whole progression of it, and just think it's a great piece of writing.

Thanks for such a lovely story!