Reviews for He Left You
Soul93 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Very sad, but still well written
Ameliaxox chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
oh my i am totally fond of this story. i hope you will continue or have another sequel to this. Thanks for writing.
DYlogger chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Sappy. I'm not much of a BMCW person. But I liked the way you wrote this in second person rather than third or first.
AliaAtreidesBr chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I like this, DC Lady, I really do. I've never read it before, but it's a story that says a lot of what I wondered after IC and in OYL. It's a good view, I think (although DC is playing both batman and Catwoman as less aguished characters, I honestly prefer your point of view).
TheWhiteStarNovaDragon chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Very interesting story.
Sayan83 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Great story, though not my favorite pairing, I still think it was great, I wonder if Bruce really s the father, if he is i don't think he knows, any way your stories are awesome.
InterestinglySherlock chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Nice imagery, I especially loved the rooftop dancing lines, and how Gotham stole Batman's heart, not hers. "Hoping beyond hope that your rooftop dance with him would never end." So nice.

I remember this in the comics but I was like..._ you ought to give more than a college fund, guy. Anyway... _

But your story is so pretty though!
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
It was a stupid thing for DC to let it happen. I haven't read the comic but thanks for giving me some hindsight.

CC
CMU chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Short, but very powerfull. So much meaning in so little words "it doesnt' matter, not anymore".

Thanks.