Reviews for Marauder's notes
dejavu90 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
i'm looking forward to read on how they paint Dumbledore's beard pink LOL
M. Fawkes chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
that is amazing that is ] please keep going!
xChocolateMirror chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Lovely as Snape ;)
xChocolateMirror chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Nice dude!

A typical story It has something like us ! Dunno if I said that right xD
She-Elf chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
This is really funny.

I wouldn't mind reading Padfoot's note to Snape. Or the story about Dumbledore. And I like the note form, it makes me happy and takes me back to my middle school days. :)
Livelaughlisten chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Great story plz continue. I think you should tell the pink beard story normally and if you wanna write more go back to notes.
Xrebelle chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Ah, Em, this is so funny

I wuv Sirius!

I always do...

But especially in your fic

Haha, these things never have a plot or something...but that doesn't really matter, because this is only dialogue, and mostly just funny, so it doesn't really need action or something. So just continue this, it's great as it is, being plotless and pure fun:P

Kisses and I love you

Preem!
Angel of Autumn chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
WA YOU CONTINUED QWQW But you didn't even tell me about it, you bastard. xD

I LOVE IT! IT'S WAY TOO SHORT WRITE MORE MORE MORE! Yay! I feel obsessed though xD Do you mind? (A)

And I agree with Captain Sparrow-luv: BOTH! I'd love to hear the story of Dumbledore's beard being painted PINK (Yay, Femmate color) but notes are way funny too!
CaptainSparrow-luv chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Well, BOTH! And a story, and more notes, I'm gonna print them to give them trough in my class next year... Hehe... X

CaptainSparrow-luv
xxanglophilexx chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
I loved James struggling over the meaning of sarcasm. It's fun to use sarcasm on the sarcastically-challenged. Loved it.
Mummy chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hi! I think its great.. Can I translate it and put it on my site?
Nyamf chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
WHIE :D

geniaal ) Yes, geniaal it is :P

dedicated to Jet? wozza! :) I wanna be dedicated! DEDICATE ME! SOMEONE! *bounced hyperactief heen-en-weer*

whe ik moet nu eigenlijk wiskunde maken (bah!) -.-... heel goed geschreven bij de weg ben in een frotbui and you made me smile :P

write on!
Angel of Autumn chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Waa! YAY! You put it on

Kay, first of all: It's GREAT! It's FUNNY! It's HIP! I love it! (Guess you already knew that. But heck, I'm saying it again, because it is just so true!)

Second of all: THANKS! Wauw, something is actually dedicated to me! I feel so very honored! I'm getting all sentimental in here! P Thanks, dudette! Luvya!

Third of all: Earl Grey tea rules! But you already knew that, too

And last but not least: Meeting! Quick! P

Luvya!

X Jet
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
it was really good

i liked it a lot

funny

though i've never pictured james as an idiot

but your interpretation was interesting
crazy-emerald-blue chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
aw this was cute and funny and very much in character

kudos to you _