Reviews for Redwall & the Haunted Mansion
Awesome that was awesome
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
AWSOME!
kegusaran 14 chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Please make a sequel. Maybe add authors like nonny and psychwolf.
FresianRoses chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
NOOO! Not Linwe Seregon Unicorn Earring Necklace Yellowgold purplegem blah blah blah blah! Okay,I know that's not her real name, but I didn't take the time to memorize it. I liked the part where you put Cluny in a pink frilly dress. This is seriously the best parody EVER!

I am very particular about parodies, and this is one of the few that has actually made me laugh. Okay, most of then are all very funny, but I don't usually laugh at them. Yeah, that sounds sooo confusing...

I have already added it to favorites.

I'm going to keep on looking for parodies, but my search for the perfect one has ended. I am not pressing you, but I would like it if you wrote more like this one :)

And this is not un-funny. It may be pointless and stupid, but funny.

-FresianRoses
kegusaran 14 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
There's somethin more evil than hat. Miley Cyrus.
kegusaran 14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Should make author more evil.
Guitarmouse chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Okay, now this was friggin hilarious XD. Now I want to see a picture of Klitch in a frilly pink dress *giggle*. For some odd reason I think it'd be cute, I don't know. I'm kinda starting to miss Ublaz' narcissism, hope he's around in some future chapters. So...yeah, this made me laugh. Now I'd like to write a similar story, but I don't think I have it in me :). The Mokkan and Slagar part made me burst outXDXDXD.
Guitarmouse chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
XD Amusing chapter. You made me go and see the Spice Girl's vid on youtube because of this. It takes me back to when I had a playstation 1 and played Twisted Metal 2, my sister would play Britney, N Sync, and Spice Girls as we drive 100 miles per hour, run over people, and blow up other cars :D. But anyways, yeah, amusing chapter :), the singing made me look up the songs. Look forward to laughing in the next chapter.
Guitarmouse chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Oh baby baby...DUN DUN DUN...oh baby baby... DUN DUN DUN.

My loneliness, is killing me *and I*. I must confess, I still believe *still believe*. When I'm not with you I lose my mind, give me a sign-. Hit me baby one more time ROFL. I told you I actually love this song XD, and your whole thing with Badrang at the end just made me watch the music video on youtube 5 times already. That's it, this is going on my ipod.

XDXDXD. Hahahaha. "Why do you think I always lose so much weight when we go traveling together?"

"Oooooooo, buuuuuuuuuuuurn!" said Gonff.

I seriously almost died laughing right here XD . Oh Gonff, your Gonff is funnier than BJ's, and more awesome in my opinion.

I almost forgot Badrang was in this fic, he wasn't mentioned at all in the last chapter. Slagar either I think.

Anyways, another awesome chapter :). Makes me sad that there's only 12 chapters :(. But I'll enjoy them to the fullest. Gonff and Veil have to be my favs in this fic :D, and Swartt.
Guitarmouse chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Golden and brilliant as always mate XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD. Oh my goodness wow, your the flippin high king of dialog. Wow, geeze. This was so great I just went blind from over exposure to pure awesomeness :D:D:D. Haha, I loved Gonff in the beginning of the chapter with the whole door thing. Hehe, Triss , "yes we are." Oh Gonff you green pumpkin you, with a huge sense of humor. Hah, Gonff's like you I guess XD, he likes a good catfight. Finally got around to reading this, probably will read the 3rd chapter soon. I plan on finishing this fic, then sighing with boredom as soon as I finish it :(. I just might print all these chapters out so I could read them when I'm not doing anything at school.

Godbless mate, and I seriously hope you get published someday. I really love your dialog. You should get paid to write such clean comedy gold :icondragonhug:
Guitarmouse chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Dude XD, your so flippin awesome XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD. I see why you have reviews in the hundreds. Oh my goodness this was just gold, pure gold, diamonds even. It was so good that I had to read the entire dang thing XD. It must be a gigantic limo to be able to have them fight in there and fit all the characters. I had trouble keeping track of them all XD. I'm actually a Mariel fanboy, and I don't believe she's butch, though she is a bit of a tomboy. Ublaz to me seems more of a girl than Klitch XD. Gonff is a favorite of mine in this story XD. I really need to see Hold that Ghost or whatever. I hate Martin, and I would hope something bad happens to him because of Mariel. Poor Dandin, I thought they were dating too :(; I found it cute though for Gonff to call him Grandson, even if its like his great great grandson. Anyway, yeah, this was a superb piece. I'm so happy to have read it :D:D:D :icondragonhug:
Recidivist chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
Wait. Did I just notice something?

I believe you made the time setting "night-time" through out the entire fanfic. Whoah.

:D Luv'd it!

I have one extremely strange question to ask though.

What does Suepinkgoop feel like? I thought it would've been hard to eat.
Joseph the Weasel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
So funny, I wish I could write like that, I read your fanfics in school a lot, and sudenly I burst out laughing, the other students don't understand the jokes though, but it's great!
NatureWriter chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
I love this! It is soo halarious! I was laughing my head off!
lilBlueDragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
OKAY! Now that I am finally a member of this community, I can finally review this hysterical story! I adore Redwall...and I love all your crazy stories! How do you ever come up with 'em? This is by far one of your greatest stories, and I love the way you managed to bring every single character in (bar a few minor rats and weasels) and make the story work! This is excellent writing, and aside from a few grammar points ('cause we all make 'em), there's absolutely nothing wrong with this delightful little tale. Keep writing! (I have to get MY Redwall fanfic out, now...you really are an inspiration...)