Reviews for Redeye Flight
xt1me chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
Wow. I havn't thought about these shows in ages. I used to love them. Great fic.
Colleen chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
Wow, this was a great story. The characters were so spot on that I could believe I was listening to them while I read. It was great to read something that continues from where The Crow:TSH left off and be believable as well as so much fun to read. I also loved Hobbes and Darien's banter. Thanks for sharing.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
Brilliant fanfic!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
I've been meaning to leave a review (got sidetracked by real life stuff and then my computer DIED on me - fortunately, it's been resurrected, lol). Anyhoo: I love this story! Great concept for a crossover, terrific characterization, and the reactions of the I-Man crew to Eric are just wonderful.

Oh, and thank you for the lovely review of my Crow:StH/Vampire Hunter D crossover. :-)
EricaDraven chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Oh and if you like the CSTH I've got a story called The Crow Ever-seeing Death.
EricaDraven chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Oh,my God, I love this story. I was so pissed when both of these shows were canned. I thought I would never see them again. I am so glad that you wrote this
Ai Kemi chapter 9 . 7/3/2001
I love "The Crow: Stairway to Heaven." I love "The Invisible Man." How you managed to crossover two of my favorite (though completely unrelated) shows and still have it all make sense is a feat in and of itself. But when you add in the fact that you captured all the characters just beautifully, you've got a real piece of art here. The story made sense, you were true to the characters, and you were an absolute whiz at the banter. With these two shows, banter was a major key to the entertainment and you just HAD it. I hope to read more from you soon. And thank you for a truly excellent reading experience. ;)
greenjollyrancher chapter 9 . 7/2/2001
I like, I like. I wish I knew more about the Crow, but hey, I still like this fic. Write more, TMF!
steen chapter 9 . 7/1/2001
: )
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
This was amazing! I've never seen The Crow, know only the barest of things about it, but it didn't seem to matter when I read this, it was so well written! There was a great sense of characters and a wonderful description to the story, write more stories, please! :)
MJ Bently chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
That was fantastic. I liked the Crow, but wasn't really sure how a x-over with I-man would work. Excellent. Great job. Write more. Of either show.
DocL chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
Great story! The characters were represented so well I could hear them! BTW, loved the Cascade references. Any plans for future x-overs involving the Sentinel crew? I just have one question though: why does Darryl announce himself as Cascade police when he shows up at Claire's hotel room? I wondered if you have any other fanfic posted, and if so, where I can find it. Anyway, awsome tale!

DocL
Daemonchan chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
That was awesome! Your descriptions of Darien's pain and madeness were chilling! Will there be any sequels in the future? Huh, huh?
Daemonchan chapter 2 . 6/27/2001
Cascade Jags! Man, you are a girl after my own heart...I adore Crow and Sentinel, not to mention never missing an episode of I-man!