Reviews for Pitying Cinderella
Inquisitive Tea chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I like that Cinderella is grown up in this.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I love it.
Wow chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
really impressive. its better than the now-cliche cinderella who declares, "I don't need a man" and then ends up leaving with him in the end, married.

i like this one. very unique! :)
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
that was great! it put a new perspective to cinderella, one most people don't really consider.
Ardelis Mercy chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Really interesting! It's a nice modern twist on the Cinderella story. Everyone needs to read those every now and then. :D It's like a breath of fresh air. I like how she enjoys cleaning and she doesn't mind staying home and acting normal. Great job on this. I really liked it!
Scarfia chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That's so amazingly sweet. I absolutely love it!
Sarra's wildchild chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I really like this its really really really good
Mizamour chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I love this! Awesome take on the Cinderella story - original and inspiring, and realistic! I love it!
Waffled Flambe chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
perfect. simply perfect.
princess of randomness chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
perfect. I love it.
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Thank you. That's all I want to say.

No, I've more. This was perfect, and somehow, just what I needed to/wanted to hear.

Phillie
prinkism chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I love it. I absolutely love it.

I can only echo people who've beat me to the punch, but the lack of pitiful "damsel in distress" or the overused "tough tom-boy damsel rescuing the prince" makes my day and makes this a beautiful piece.

It's not all that makes it a beautiful piece of course.

Call me sappy but the part I liked best was her buddy coming over and the "sort of" hopes they might share.

Wonderful.
Queen Tabitha Tall chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This is great. It's honestly refreshing to see her content with herself and her life. And what's even more refreshing is that she doesn't need the big, fancy prince, like everyone says she does! Stupendous!
Acy Yua chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
To echo Scoutcraft Piratess: Charming! Your writing is clean (as in not cluttered with useless adjectives and phrasing) which is always something that earns big points in my book. You’ve turned Cinderella into a modern day girl who’s living an ordinary, happy life. I will argue that at this point, she isn’t “Cinderella” anymore. What makes a girl Cinderella is the circumstances more than the person. You’re skirting the edge of this fairy tale, but the piece is so well done…I’ll buy it. ; )

Keep writing!
Kates chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Quite honestly, this is the best piece I've seen in this section for a long time. And it's not only because it's well-written (clear, concise, no grammatical errors or sloppy descriptions) and well-characterized (no damsel-in-distress-ing, or Mary-Sues with ever-changing hair and eyes colours, or gung-ho lady warriors who can kick everyone into next week without batting an eyelash). It's because it's something truly original.

Thank you for pointing out that it's actually ok for people to be happy with their lives, and not always whining to get more. Thank you for pointing out that it's GOOD to appreciate your life as it is. I haven't seen anyone else do that, ever.

So kudos to you.