Reviews for No Longer the Zeppo 2
Rune Tobor chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Pretty darn good!

Are there any fics you know of where Willow becomes Kindred?

Vampire Willow fics are a small genre to themselves.
bobcox26 chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
like the story very much another hit. Yes the angry is spot on with Buffy, Willow but I think(know) that with Anya there should be much more I have a daughter (21) that I did not find out about until she was 10 1/2 years old by the state letter then later DNA test. I LOVE MY daughter very much but I loss some things that can never be repace with her, I just say that her mother that at one time loved is not one my top 10 list. I can not forget what was done to us by her mother (there are other problems betweent mother and daughter) or forgive I can a lest be civil to her. So got carry way with my history but the point is he would be very angry with them for not telling sooner thanks
Deedsday1 chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
Please we need the third one iam hooked got to know whats next please with sugar on top please write the third one thanks
souh chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
i really really really want to kill your buffy. or at least watch her die in the most embarassing way possible.
Nighetray chapter 13 . 9/25/2007
I loved it ya do good work. smeils.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
Aww, that was so sweet!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
I just got done reading both "zeppo"stories &I have to tell you I ABSOLUTLY LOVED THEM! I always thought that Xander was not used correctly &made to look too much like the clown! I think the fact that Taylors parents were or are heard would make for a GREAT sequel!I also would like to know how two Gangrels can be proper parents to a child!What would happen if Alexia found out! I think that the way Buffy &Willow were acting toward Alex that they DESERVED to have certain memories wiped cuze the don't trust him anymore.I can see them finding out about the memory wipe in your next fic &it causes even more of a rift 'tween the three!

I can also see that if the secret of the kindred did leak out that only a select few would know about it Buffy &Willow of curse along w/Giles cuze he HAS TO BE TOLD SOMING THIS HUGE!Or mabe you could have Giles go to Luna w/ a prposal for an alliance tween the two groups ? Think about this; if both groups(watchers &the kindred) work at trying to wipe out evil doesn't it make sense that they should work together ? They could clean up certain mystic hot-spots like the hellmouths that are located around the world! That way the slayers could actually have a life outside of slaying!Maybe the girls could contribute some of thier unique slayer blood to some of the kindred in order to sweeten the deal!The blood donation would have to be a regular thing (like one a month or so)in order for it to influence the kindreds decision!

Those are just some random thoughts I had for another can use them if you'd like or not ,it's up to you !

I anxiously await your next "zeppo" fic!
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
squeals... such a cute ending.. see u nex sequel
ApocSM chapter 13 . 3/25/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
King Henry the V chapter 13 . 3/24/2007
A nice story, altogether. I'd like to see more adventures of the San Fran Kindred. It might be interesting / entertaining to see the Charmed Ones show up (messing with some dates or not).
King Henry the V chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
I'm still reading the story, just a quick editing note before I continue. The word "née" is French for "born." Since "Xander" wasn't the name Alexander Lavelle Harris was born with, it is incorrectly used in this chapter. It is typically used either to tell someone's maiden name, or inform the reader of a legal (or not) name change.
Dana Short chapter 13 . 3/17/2007
This, and it's predecessor was a nice story. Looking forward to #3!
sadfru chapter 13 . 3/16/2007
I read the first part of the series some months ago and only now was lucky enough to find this, any chance of more gangrel alex adventures?
Wispr chapter 13 . 3/8/2007
I've just read chapter 12 and 13... and really really good work. I'm glad that you had things end on a good note. Really hope you do continue with this story line.

Well best of luck with Real Life and Fan Fiction! Thanks again for a very enjoyable story!

Wispr
Toowhiteprincess chapter 13 . 3/7/2007
That was good. I am glad that Dawn kept her memory. She is not Buffy. Tara gets dragged into everything, anyway. Atleast, she can avoid danger this time. The series made Tara so sad and weak. It was nice to see a little bit of strength in Tara not to fallow Willow around like a kitten. I did not like that about the series. good work.