Reviews for 00000—001
Nikita6 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I loved this story! I have been following cat tales for a while now. It is the best visual of batman and catwoman and all the characters that I have ever found! This tale was no different. I loved it, I loved the way Selina was there for Bruce...I loved the emotion that was displayed and how you wrote it...Batman does not wear his heart on his sleeve by any means, but you made this so true to him. I just cant say was perfect! Thank you for continuing with these stories! I am a huge fan!
ladymirth chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Utterly magnificent, intricately crafted and heartbreakingly beautiful.
24isover chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
intense and very well done. i hope this gives him some closure and the ability to move past all those don't's in his mind.
araiday chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
I'm confused by the review stating the depiction of Selina is "too perfect." Was this person reading a different fic? At any rate, this story is just so far beyond my expectations from when I first stumbled upon these stories a month ago. I first thought, "Some fun Bat/Cat stories, yay!" Now I'm just floored by how much I *feel* about these characters. I can only explain by saying I truly enjoyed Dick's participation in this story. I've never been a big fan of Robin/Nightwing - or of teen sidekicks in general, but that is only because I'm used to the "other" versions. You've brought not only his character but all of the characters to a much higher level than I would have thought possible. And I realize now that the old "slip the engagement ring on her finger at the end" would be, well, old. I'm still a hopeless romantic, but I'll just enjoy the ride and see where these two go.
dwj chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
The CIA? I don't get it.
CFP chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
Wow. Compliments to you both. Most powerful fanfic I've ever read and not just Batman. A story like this could only be attempted with a Bruce as human and complex as yours. And how wonderful that he has an equally human and complex Selina beside him.
KittyBats chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
I've finally read your entire series and it is amazing! I know everyone has their own opinion about Catwoman's origin, but I really like your take, it's light and always fun!

I like that this story was focused on Bruce. You always manage to make him human, which is hard to do. Amazing story, yet again!
mistress haruka chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
I love your stuff! great stories and I hope you write more. you've got so much depth in your characterizations thats there wonderful.
Catfan chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
I *love* all your stories, your entire series! They are always written really well,extremely entertaining, and just plain good!
Phoenix Flight chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
Wow. That's intense! Congratulations to both of you for a wonderful job!
Amarin Rose chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
I wasn't expecting this story to be about Bruce - I remembered Joe Chill as having been the culprit - but this was certainly intriguing. I like how this ties into both Bruce and Selina's backgrounds.
Kayasuri-n chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
It's taken me too long to review, I swear. Gah...

Okay, my memory for odd details recalls an officer M. Cure who wrote up the original casefile for Bruce's parents, aye? Well, MyklarCure... Just wondering if that's a coincedence or not.

Anyways, this was... wow. Emotionally wrenching. Of course Nigma's moving to Metropolise, no, I don't blame him... Clark's gonna need Lois big time. Cue grin.

Sorry Eddie, but somehow I get the feeling Lois will be a good challenge for you...
karanne chapter 3 . 2/17/2007

CIA does not have a legal basis for creating casefiles of any sort on US domestic crimes. Their remit is FOREIGN intelligence.

You're thinking of the FBI, who would NOT be pleased with the Agency opening files. CIA files would not be admissible in court.

While I enjoy your writing, CHECK YOUR FACTS.

CRose chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
A very good ending as always. Bruce and Selina are now closer than ever. I am surprised that he marked things Case Closed, but a good step for him to take I think. Aftering having both his legs broke Riddler's heading out of town for a while? I think he's tried that before. Should still be a good read too.
ussentinel chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
He DIED! HE DIED! No way! I didn't see that coming. I have to say, I was caught off guard and it did take me a bit of time to let it sink in and finish reading the chapter, and then rereading the conclusion again. I don't think ANY of your chapters moved me that way. I really had to come to grips with it. At first, I didn't like it (or want to see it. Then, I got over it.) Aside from that, again, this was another well-crafted, taut, and well-paced chapter with perfect characterization and dialogue. Thank you.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »