Reviews for Mistletoe
Not urs why that was rated M but super cute
Death glare chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Okay fhfigbdhfieduck Mori and haruhi dang and hmm sweet kyoxtomo love! But still dang nice from sure a little fanfic.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Short, to the point, and utterly my style.

All I can say is...I LOVE YOU. Marry me? 8D *Hopes you can see that she isn't serious because that would be awkward*

I loved the last lines, they gave me a dirty grin as I was thinking in the back of my mind "Oh yeah, Tamaki-Kun, give him that present. Give it to him good."...I feel like a huge pervert. But 'tis well worth it.

StormofyourDestiny
MasterOfAngels chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Hey

It was short, but I love it

one thing: Mori and Haruhi make out in the background? O.O Amazing *cough* never had thought of that

Great work

Master 3
Listen To The Dots chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Adorable ... Adorable... ADORABLE! 3 w
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
nice!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
OMG! *Faints* I can't get enough of it! "Make him your Queen!" The Greatest Line Ever! o- I bet it was Tamaki's brilliant plan from the beginning! :P Love it!
AlisaLovesYou-O.o chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
aww! so cute! The twins, tamaki and kyoya, mori and hunny! XD but haruhi and mori? that's weird! XD I 3 this story! it's so kawaii!
devils address chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
awesome
BloodyPoisonKiss chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
'and Mori and Haruhi made out in the background'

That part stumped me!

But I really do like it!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Lol... Christmas presents hey... and Mori and Haruhi made out in the background! Love it XD
kyomaki-is-love chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Kyomaki AND MoriHaru? -faints- Me loves.

But I think the rating is too harsh. Just my opinion.
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
"...and Mori and Haruhi made out in the background."

WTF?

I had to read that like five times to make sure I was no seeing anything!

Anyways, love the humor, very well done. I like cute short stuff like this!
sugarandsalt chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
"Make him your Queen!"

That just killed me. I love Hikaru. I and love this drabble! I really like your TamaKyou shorts. They are hot, cute, and funny, which I love. Make more!