Reviews for Never Mind the Why and Wherefore
AceMate chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Love this song and G & S so much!
SlashLover93 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Ha, Yeah, I'm tired of all the ZukoxKataraxAang love triangle stories too! I hate Zutara, I can't see why it's so popular! Kataang belongs together!
AppleTart290 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Aw this is so cute and the right wedding is still going to happen
jliljj chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
that sas really good i want you to actually write more that just a one shot though
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Poor Zuko. Everybody is always abandoning him...anyway, although I may not ship Kataang, I thought this was very enjoyable: good incorperation of the lyrics! I especially liked Katara's characterization, although I can't pinpoint why...:D
Kumori Doragon chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I'm not sure how I missed this, but I'm glad I found it! It's really good, mixing the deep and thoughtful with the light and humorous. Perfect characters although I think Zuko was a tad bit stiff. I suppose it would end up eventually happening, which leads me to my next question: How old is everyone? I'm assuming it's been a few years or so after the war, so that would make Katara about 18 and Aand 17 or 16. Is that about right? Anyway, great job. You know I loved it.

KD
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I loved this!
libowie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I really liked this one. Though not as good as some of your others, i thought it was really cute, and you handled Zuko real well.
charleegirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This was great. And was there a lil hint of Song or Jin in there? I really loved the true characterisations in this, you always make it seem real :) Choice!
Nuclear Kitty chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
the part about Zuko in bed was hysterical! Great job
Dakyu chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
haha, very nice. I can see zuko making more sarcastic comments, but this was still pretty funny. keep up the good work!

Dak
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Lol. Really. Toko's the only cure for these silly love triangles! Well handled!
curricle chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
*grins* Heart it.

Momo: ...No Zutara?
Vellophone chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I love this story!
K-A-F-C chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I don't know why but I laughed at the end of this, oh well that just me being strange.

I actually really liked this, fantastic job on the writing.

Oh and I'm hating the lack of alerts aswell *hits