Reviews for The Avatar Snare
dickard23 chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
This is the second time I read this story, and each time, I never see the sokkla coming. I guess it's ironic. Almost every girl liked him. Azula thought he was gross and then she ended up with him
erisol chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
really well writing.
Hinatawolf chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
This was a truly great story. Like wow! This is totally going on my favorites!
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
hahaha!
dis awesome!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
XD
hehe
"spirtul breasts"
Adya chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
oh, god. I can't believe i'm finding this fic now. Right now it's two in the morning and I read the whole thing in two and a half hours. I'm speechless, really. Azula is a very powerful character and you've captured her perfectly. Loved it! absolutely brilliant! Absolutely.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 21 . 1/17/2010
Best. Story. Ever.

I don't think it would be prudent to put the whole thing in my profile as a quote. Damn.

Jai-kun, this little piece of fiction here is the best thing that I have ever read. I will love it forever. I think I may print it out and bind it. It made me CRY. That takes a lot, mind.

:D Brilliance galore, mon ami. You truly have so much more talent than you realize.

~ Umbrae
Black Durion chapter 21 . 9/7/2009
awesome story
Snowysong chapter 21 . 1/19/2009
I like it... who did Azula marry again?
Another Duck chapter 21 . 1/5/2009
For once, I don't think I've got anything to say. Good story.

Okay, I lied. I do have several things to say. I really liked that you didn't kill off Azula. I hate the cliché of redemption equals death with passion. The series avoided that deliberately, and that was one of the best moves they did, among many. You did too.

I found Warau to be rather cliché, though, but there's a reason why that type of character is a cliché: It works. Mostly, the words on the grave stone clinched it.

I also think Azula would fire that blast of lightning that nearly killed her at Ozai, rather than at a wall. If she had time to aim. Bonus points for the her quote about Firebending being back on.

I liked her dreams with Her and the Other. Very vague, and it was occasionally hard to determine who did what, and who was what, but it made sense. Dreams should be obscure, though.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
Wonderful epilogue, I loved it! Azula's dream is so powerful, it made me gasp out loud. I had such a great time reading this story, and am very happy with how you ended it. Kudos!
insanehouseaddict chapter 21 . 12/8/2008
Aw I loved the ending! You did an awesome job! I can't wait to read more of your stories in the future. Again great job! :]
RadiantBeam chapter 21 . 12/6/2008
Heh, so in the end you found a way to tie it back to Web of Lies after all, huh? Though safe to say, your fic is way more popular than mine.

It was a fun ride. When you sent this to me the first time I was in tears by the end of it, and even now I still am. The connection between this Azula and what ultimately happened to her in the show is excellent and somehow makes this story bittersweet.

Hopefully you'll continue to write, even if it's not for Avatar anymore. I'm still waiting to see more Sailor Moon from you, my friend.

Keep writing.
BenRG chapter 21 . 12/5/2008
A lovely ending and a wonderful conclusion to a nicely written story.

I think that this is one of the better Avatar stories on this site. Its' real strength is the quality of the characterisations. You managed to get the characters right for their on-screen ages (bashful Aang, for example). Your OCs were never just plot devices and you cared about what would happen to them.

The choice to use Azula's POV throughout was interesting too as it allowed you to really explore the character's nature and thoughts. I particularly enjoyed Azula's wry observations of her newfound allies (even friends?). Her 'spirit walking' moments were also very much in the spirit of the show. Letting her see the canon events was a nice touch, just to confirm to her that she has indeed made the right choices.

Now... was it me or is there room for a sequel here, chronicling the war against Jet's rebels? It would also be nice to see how Azula and Sokka ended up together (and something tells me that this would be a story both funny and frightening in all the right places).

However, this is a good enough place to stop as any if you decide not to bother. Thanks for sharing this story with us and thank you for your time and effort.

BenRG's Rating: 7.5/10 (for chapter)

BenRG's Overall Rating: 8.5/10 (for whole story)
susiipie chapter 21 . 12/5/2008
This was an absolutely wonderful story. I started reading like, two hours ago? Maybe a bit more but it was so crazy addicting. I totally loved it. ) Good job on everything!