Reviews for Nothing to Lose
HateOnMeNowBiotch chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
I hate you! How dare you promise smut and not deliver?
keacdragon chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
LOVE IT! update please?
mudpuddledemon chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Aw, Buttercup lol
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
DUDE IT"S BEEN THREE YEARS WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

GET YOUR ASS MOVING AND UPDATE
lillianrose4 chapter 17 . 4/21/2008
I've just found you, this is one hell of a story, I love it, I'm off to see if You've written more, also to check out your livejournal, if it's changed, can you please let me know because I'd love to finish the rest of the story. Many thanks for the journey, absolutley love it.
JD Lady chapter 17 . 3/11/2008
Please post next chapter! Riddick has been tortured enough and is finally getting a release - I don't think I can wait! I like the 'run' thing - it keeps with his animal side. The fact that he didn't see the other five guys - is he totally distracted by her or going soft? Hmm.

Love all the extras you put in to the fic - like the music to listen to, the playlist, the reference homework...
JD Lady chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Wow! I kinda knew from chapter one that the only way she could sleep would be wrapped in Riddick's arms - we all feel the same.

But wow! talk about drag their emotions through everything! At least they will be able to understand how they truly feel about each other.

Love where you are taking this (apologies for not reviewing before) x
XinnLajgin chapter 17 . 2/15/2008
Great story. Talk about letting the animals out those two have a bad case of jungle fever. Next thing you know they'll have little Riddicks and little Jacks running around with their' very own hell hounds reeking havoc on little India and Mercs everywhere.
dragonmamma chapter 17 . 11/23/2007
You are gonna write more of this, right? Please, please, please? I'm fairly new to this site, and this is one of my fav. stories so far.
iluvriddick chapter 15 . 11/8/2007
this as my fave chap so far.
Riddick Fan chapter 17 . 10/20/2007
Very strong characterizations. Plot is also very interesting. Relationship is very intense. Please update soon.
Jospry chapter 17 . 9/25/2007
Why would you think you'd get kicked off this site? That's what the "M" rating is for. I'm disappointed that I can't get the rest of this story.
cricket71 chapter 17 . 8/7/2007
Well hell! I finally get back to your fic and you end it there and THEN you make me chase you to LiveJournal to get to the good stuff! What a wicked one you are! LOL! And the chapters were different there, too which threw me for a loop! But I found it and WOW! Very nice! So are you going to continue this? I hope so!
Nina28 chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
I wanted to write the whole review at the end of the story...but this part

""“Who is she to you?”

Riddick pushed his glasses on top of his head as he answered and stared the chief down. “She’s mine,” and he walked out the door, leaving a speechless Durjaya in his wake."

Just about floored me! It's beautiful...this story is absolutely fantastic! Great characters!

I love this Jack and this Riddick...and the name Bhakti is indeed appropriate...

Very well done, very well written!

off to read...
WhatDoYouCallYourself chapter 17 . 7/6/2007
I rest the rest of the chapter on your livejournal and I loved it! I've loved the whole story! Please update! PLEASE!