Reviews for Digimon Adventure 02: The Story We Never Told
SunLight chapter 70 . 7/4
What an amazing ending to an epic story. Thank you.
This was a nice way to end the story, but the only thing I'm not happy with is that email in the epilogue.
It felt like a bad taste in my mouth, much like the 02 anime's epilogue. I understand not everything was meant to be sunshine and rainbows with this story as a whole, but even then, you could've either not mentioned the email saying they'd take the first draft or have Kari go over the 2nd draft before sending it to the publisher, similar to how this story started.
That's my only gripe with the epilogue, the rest of it and how it ended was good and a nice sendoff to the story.
Congrats on getting this story completed to the end, I may not have liked every change made as I read it, but it was a good story nonetheless.
red neo ranger chapter 70 . 6/1
This the greatest story ever I was crying at the end where they said goodbye to the digimon hope u make a sequel
One of the greatest fanfics I've ever read there's not much I don't enjoy and nothing I hate this is just a great representation of the story but i wish ken could've been happy with life
Saint Lake chapter 70 . 5/26
After ten long years, it's finally done. Excellent work. 70 chapters flat and over a million words. Good job. Good job. There aren't that many who get to make it this, have the drive to continue and even finish such work. I applaud your dedication and congratulate you in your completion of this story.

It was a good read. Thank you for it all.
solarsailor55 chapter 70 . 5/22
Congratulations on finishing! It was a long road but well worth it!
Angelfish369 chapter 70 . 5/20
Oh...that parting scene with the digimon was so emotional! I love how hopeful the ending was with that mysterious glitter. Sad that even if it is the digital world they were separated for so long but happy that there is a possibility of a reunion. It was bittersweet. And this being such a long epic you wrote I got that tight feeling in my chest when something great comes to an end. I really want to say congratulations! This must be one of the longest digimon fanfics out there and it was supremely well done! 10 years! You must be so proud of yourself for seeing it through! I don't know if you will need a break from writing or anything but I will be looking out for your work in the future.
The Warrior Within chapter 70 . 5/20
This is truly the story that was never told. You've taken 02 and made it the story that it should have been all along. Thank you for your incredible work and sharing with all of us.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 70 . 5/20
Hope at last:-). You created a truly beautiful story with an intense array of emotions all over the place. Well done.
theflowofmusic chapter 70 . 5/19
Wow. I can't believe it's over. I've been following this story since the beginning, since maybe single digit chapters, and I've always been so happy when I saw the email for a new chapter. It's hard to believe the story is over, but it's been an amazing journey along the way. Congratulations on your accomplishment.

P.S. You can make a story as complete.
Ninjacapricorn chapter 70 . 5/19
I have been reading this story from the beginning and it has been one hell of a ride, going through the adventures with the digidestined again and this is truly what Adventure 02 should have been! You've done an awesome job of writing this story, fleshing out the characters; many of whom were 1 dimensional and in dire need of development. I am so glad you stuck it through and finished this story and I'm glad I read this story.

I'm not gonna lie when they had to say goodbye to the digimon I started tearing up. Phenomenal job on this story and kudos for writing 70 chapters and finishing!
Thank you, thank you, for this brilliant piece of work. I'm sad to see it come to an end, but satisfied with a story that will stay with me.
MWD1 chapter 70 . 5/19
I just want to say... thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing story!

I am both happy and sad that the story is over, but it will always remain as one of my fondest stories on this site.

Whatever you do in the future, I wish you good fortune.

Thank you again!
Julayla chapter 70 . 5/19
Now it's all over. I'm glad you were able to finish this story.
Khgirl08 chapter 70 . 5/19
What a crazy wild ride this has been!

Kerplop, thank you for such a fantastic decade of writing. I found this when you had just posted Chapter 2, lost it for four years, and then picked it back up somewhere around the 30s. You have done such marvelous work.

This is such a bittersweet ending. I hope that the the worlds are indeed recombining so they can all find peace once more.

Thank you so much for this crazy, wild ride.