Reviews for Digimon Adventure 02: The Story We Never Told
shikyoseinen chapter 70 . 5/19
Wow just wow I can't believe it's over. I remember reading this fanfic over the years and now it's finally reaches the end.

If I have to complain, this chapter is short it feels unsatisfying to what I normally get when you update.

I find your story's Oikawa as one of the best antagonists I have read so far over the years (why he's doing it and the lengths he'll go to reach his goals) The revelation about his RL body will haunt my memory for years because he is that desperate to go back to the digital world and it really really shows he's willing to do ANYTHING to get what he wants.

To see him going down in the last chapter wasn't satisfying for me. I figure seconds before his death he finally has that moment of clarity realizing what he has done before vanishing away. In my own headcanon, he killed Hiroki's killer.

That, and I was expecting the flashbacks he created with Izzy, Matt and Sora to continue with the new kids to explain more about his character.

Oh well, if you're making an extra chapter or a mini-series after this I would like to see someone from the group (I like to imagine Iori STILL feels unsatisfied about not saving Oikawa and wants full closure about him) investigating about the man and trace back why he is the way he is today entirely.

Also, everything going on in this chapter should have been expanded into a few more to elaborate on the new status quo. It feels like you want to get this over with as quickly as possible and then story ends.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh but I really really love this fanfic I know you can do much better.
Khgirl08 chapter 69 . 5/19
Whoosh! What a dramatic end battle! I'm fairly confident that the Digimon are not around in the "future", whether because they're dead or because the worlds werected separated once more. Looking forward to seeing how that comes about!

Also...Ken-chan... ;.;
LightSpecter141 chapter 69 . 5/19
Awesome chapter, well worth the wait! I wonder if Yolei will wear contacts again?
shikyoseinen chapter 69 . 5/18
Something tells me Oikawa is NOT dead yet, it feels too fast for the true villain to go down.
Magiccatprincess chapter 69 . 5/18
Such an epic chapter! Everyone was great in it!
bobbyneko chapter 68 . 4/22
So cool!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 53 . 3/13
I don't think it'll take 12hrs to get to america from japan if they're traveling at the speed of sound...a normal flight from SAn Francisco to Philippines is 14-16hrs on plane way i'm super stoked to read the rest of their trip!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 37 . 3/9
I'm honestly just starting to hate mimi and yolei more and more. Lol. I hope sora and tai can actually start talking to each other again.
morgan kingsley chapter 19 . 3/5
I love how this was just a nice filler chapter after the Emperor was defeated. I also liked how for first time readers this chapter showed that the resistance was still a thing to be dealt with. And it also does give the older digidestined yet more stuff to do than before and to cap it all off, that scene with Demiveemon and Davis at the end was just great.
kawaiigurl93 chapter 18 . 3/2
I don't recall the whole getting tired thing in season 2. It sounds serious actually, i'm kind of worried what might happen. Maybe the digieggs take too much energy from them. It/ better if they stick to regular digivolution.
kawaiigurl93 chapter 4 . 2/28
Quick question, what made you decide to give Yolei her order in the story?
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 2/27
"but isn't pretending it didn't happen harmful to his memory?"

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. not even halfway through the first chapter and this pops up.
It's like "hey this is a good story but be prepared to get blown to bits by the angst and darkness of it". i hope my heart can take it.
kawaiigurl93 chapter 2 . 2/27
This story is so exciting! I am all for the reboot as I didn't like how season 2 was written either. I can't believe it's been 10 years since you started this fic! It'll take a while but I'm excited to read the rest of the story! Hopefully you can finish it before tri like you mentioned! Keep up the amazing job!

-Fellow digifan
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 68 . 2/26
Well, this is about to hit a whole new level of crazy.
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 68 . 2/26
Wow. If that hadn't been so good I'd almost be disapointed Neodevimon didn't pull a last minute retreat or get his claws on TK one last time. :P That was definitely good though for a final battle.
750 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »