Reviews for Digimon Adventure 02: The Story We Never Told
MWD1 chapter 68 . 2/26
Wow! I was not expecting an update so soon! But I am happy none the less! A truly great story! And I have aaid this many times, but I will say it again, this is SO much better than the original! We are getting closer to the end, that is both exciting and sad at the same time.

Keep up the great work!
Khgirl08 chapter 68 . 2/25
I could just scream at Takers for going off on his own like that; doesn't he realize how easy that battle would have been with Hikari's help?

Never though I would genuinely feel bad for Arukenimon and Mummymon, but what a horrible fate. Oikawa is right, though: he seems to have left all shreds of humanity behind.

Just so long as the kids can still beat him...

Great chapter, and I can't wait to read the next one!
JediiMasterDraco chapter 68 . 2/25
Wow, that was fast. And a rather impressive length too. Well, I'm going to spend the rest of the time until the end going to each chapter and leaving some well-deserved reviews for you. Sorry I haven't really been doing that, a combination of college and my first job has constantly worn me down.

1. I've been somewhat critical about Arukenimon's rebellion as I felt it was somewhat minimalistic padding, but it's really become a much better story of late. You really feel just how hard they are struggling for their very survival and it makes me anticipate what they'll do next.

2. I was starting to wonder if you had forgotten Nodevimon and I'm eager to see what kind of trick he's going to pull to make him matter in a chess game where he holds little power of his own. I also had to double check on Digimon wiki to confirm that he did have horns.

3. I wasn't one to complain about the characters being nasty to each other because it was important to their character development. Now that is fully justified by enjoying the banter.

4. I really love the dance between TK and Devimon that has been interweaved throughout the story. It really does feel like this was something that should've been in the actual story. I also get the feeling that this is TK's trial to prove himself worthy of his crest.

5. And for some reason, after reading this, I feel all the more justified in NOT wanting to learn how to drive. In all seriousness, involving the adults in the story to the extent that you did was a great idea. They're all established as their own characters and in no way outshine the main cast. You are one of the greatest authors I know when it comes to balancing a massive cast and its reason enough to have picked this story up just over four years ago. Kudos.

6. And that's now two villains who have declared themselves gods in fanfics in the span of a week. Oikawa here and Giovanni over in When the World Ends. That said, the only word I could use to describe Oikawa in your story is Magnificent. He was everything a villain should aspire to be. Well done.

7. Now I feel really sorry for Arukenimon and Mummymon and not in a "Team Rocket's blasting off again" way.

8. And his is a duel for the ages. I even like Devimon's reasoning. Yes it's shallow, but sometimes, vengeance is a powerful motivator.

9. The final fight with Arukenimon and Mummymon was great. My one complaint (and it's a very minor one) was the use of the term abyss. It's an okay word choice, but I didn't really feel it was a perfect term. Though, it does have a measure of appropriateness given that it has become an eternal prison.

10. Well, let it not be said that TK's trial did not test him.

11. I get the feeling that the older kids won't end their journey as observers. Though it would be rather hilarious for that to happen considering their role in the final was one of only a couple times they were all involved in the original 02.

12. Well, that's over. I'll admit that I was half-expecting Patamon and Gatomon to have to go mega to finally put an end to Devimon (what with his boasting of having the power of a god), but this feels like a rather satisfying end for him.

13. Well, now they just need to end Oikawa himself. And probably get smack around by their nightmares and dreams. Should be an excellent chapter. Until then.
Another amazing chapter! I hope there's some justice for Arukenimon and Mummymon.
This is what Adventure 02 should've been!
julayla chapter 68 . 2/24
Now things have been intense. Can't wait for the final battle.
shikyoseinen chapter 68 . 2/24
Damn every time this story adds a new chapter Oikawa is becoming more unhinged

"It will all be worth it." I don't like the sound of that one bit.
Fridge chapter 67 . 2/13
This is by far the best Digimon fanfiction. It would have been incredible if you'd been one of the writers for the series.

Characters are in character. Good development of both plots and characters. Jokes are funny, fantastic pacing, and great arcs.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 67 . 1/25
Wow, this Oikawa is showing just how truly dangerous he could be and how completely depraved he became.
MWD1 chapter 67 . 1/25
I definetly saw Izzy's parents being murdered by Owikawa... but what Owikawa did to himself, I really did not see that coming.

This story deserves more views and reviews!

A brilliant chapter pack with adrenaline, surprise, drama and a healthy bit of humour. The wait for the next chapter is going to be murder! Keep up the fantastic work!
Khgirl08 chapter 67 . 1/23
Poor Izzy! I suspected something a couple of chapters ago, but having to live through it, and as the murderer himself experienced it...horrific.

Great chapter! I am so eager for the next chapter of this entirely riveting tale.
julayla chapter 67 . 1/23
Oikawa in the real world may be gone, but the new Digidestined still need to face Oikawa in the Digiworld. Hopefully, the grand finale will be great
shikyoseinen chapter 67 . 1/22
That last but about Oikawa...I need a moment.

Runs off to calm self.

Nice to know one of the digidestined asked the same question I did why Oikawa doesn't just go to digital world on his own. His plan is very very overly convoluted I keep wondering what drives him to go so far: to doom both worlds? Why go so far? and what does he mean by his only choice?

Well His role in Koshirou's parents deaths is confirmed in this chapter.
Khgirl08 chapter 66 . 12/30/2016
What a trip this has been! I've just now caught up on the most recent, oh, thirty chapters or so, and I have to say I am impressed with all the twists and turns you've thrown into the mix. You're really tying things together in a beautiful way.

I can't wait to see what else you have in store down the road, and I am anxiously awaiting your next update.
kit24 chapter 66 . 12/8/2016
Why aren't you writing the original 02 series?

your story's plot and events are completely false

if maybe it was original piatiuto more

Sebra a story written by a crazy fan of digiprescenti the first generation and Tk and kari

who hates children of 2 generation

a crazy fan completely - .-
goooo5444 chapter 66 . 12/8/2016
They may be fake Digidestined,

They may be fake ker-plop

but if they are true cartoon

you're just a writer

idiot

that pathetic story
It does not even deserve a comment
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »