Reviews for Digimon Adventure 02: The Story We Never Told
Whiteling chapter 42 . 8/16/2012
Just one word: Karma. Now I can only hope it comes back to bite Matt, Mimi and Cody in the behind sooner.

Other than that I'm already wondering how different you're gonna do the next part.
ARCtheElite chapter 42 . 8/16/2012
I'm completely amazed at how much drama you can put into a chapter without Arukenimon or BlackWarGreymon. I really liked how you wrote each of the characters in such a human perspective (as opposed to being faceless soldiers fighting a war). Can't wait for the party!
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 42 . 8/16/2012
awesome! great punch! or slap? if they got into fight, Sora definitely will win! she is strong and athletic after all. and it's about time someone take action. when Ken reject her, she will realized that she is wrong.

update asap!
do your best db
Tanya Takaishi chapter 41 . 7/12/2012
Wow, what a great chapter! (as usual!) So many turning points. I really like your take on the dark world and that really that is where all these bad guys have been coming from all this time. I'm really feeling for Blackwargreymon though, I have a feeling his defeat might lead him down a new path and I can't wait to see what type of crazy destruction is waiting to break loose.

Azulongmon was awesome, btw. Loved that he actually fought wrather than just wiggling, hahaha. So it looks like we'll meet all the sovereigns and conveniently Love & Courage/Hope & Light will have to go to their respective islands together - some romance maybe? heheheh

Oh and being a very big Daiyako fan, it was really hard not to read into that last scene between Davis and Yolei. Wow, so emotionally charged. All this time that she was nerdy and gross, it seems like she was really hurt by the name-calling Davis always threw at her. Big turning point in their friendship. I hope Yolei gets some sense knocked into her soon, maybe it'll take Mimi to change for her to.

Anyway, great great stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 41 . 7/6/2012
Awesome update! Awe man shit went down.
Marrilyn chapter 41 . 7/4/2012
I gotta say, this is one of the better stories I've read. I like your take on things and your characterization. I do however wonder what's with Mimi, but I hope it's gonna be explained.

It was hilarious when Davis got into the car and pushed Cody to the floor because he was too short to drive on his own. I'm still laughing out loud, imagining that scene.

So... wait a minute. When she transforms back into her human form, Arukenimon is naked? Like completely, totally naked? That's... that's just... okay, I need to stop forming pictures in my head.

Davis' driving is hilarious as hell. I wish it happened in the anime, it'd totally rock.

I like it that you used Bakumon instead of Tapirmon. Sounds nicer in a way.

I'm looking forward to the next! Please update as soon as you can.
SunLight chapter 41 . 7/4/2012
Awesome update! The way you changed the Azulongmon plotline was wonderful and the Dark World makes way more sense than it did in the anime. I'm wondering whether BlackWargreymon is then a servant of Dagomon (the master he keeps referring to), same goes for Mummymon and Arkenimon - that would explain why they are always careful not to hurt Kari.

Looking forward to the next arc of your story as the eight originals go to their temples. Will we meet the first set of chosen children?

The Davis/Yolei bit at the end was also very well-written. Whether or not you intend to go for Daiyako, it really shows how much they regard each other as friends, and how much it affects Davis to see Yolei so different.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/2/2012
Am I the only one who thinks that Yolei is really nothing like Mimi right now? She's a lot worse, frankly, and it might be because we saw her transformation.

(Still waiting for Mimi's explanation, though.)

REALLY loved the introduction of Azulongmon in this one - it was SO much better than the original, particularly the use of the crest and the temples. Also loved the subtle Takari, haha.

It's funny because I was rewatching 02 and I decided to reread this fic as well at the same time, and I saw the obvious similiarities in the beginning. But then it became very clear that you diverged significantly, while still having traces of the original and I really do love how you've managed that.

I still believe you took traits for Davis, Yolei, and Cody and exaggerated them way too much - but somehow you've made them subtler now, as if they've grown into their personalities almost? Other than Yolei, but that's another story.

And of course, love how the older kids are still involved. Particularly Joe, I always felt he got pushed aside more than the others.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/2/2012
Oh...oh my. The ending of this chapter was a whopper. I hope that Yolei begins to realize just how much she's hurting the others, especially Davis, because we certainly don't need a Mimi-clone running around for much longer.

Can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 41 . 7/2/2012
i'm so glad you're back! this was a really interesting one :)
Guest chapter 41 . 7/2/2012
Another great chapter! This story keeps getting better and better everytime I see it!
My only complaint is that I have to wait for the next chapter. But great works can't be rushed.

I like the character route you are taking for Blackwargreymon, I think it suits him so much better than the original. Yolie is getting worse and if she is not careful, she is going to do something she will regret. I like the little Takari scenes added in and I am really curious why the bad guys want Kari, guess I will have to wait to find out.

Look forward to the next part. Please don't take too long!
Dowski chapter 41 . 7/2/2012
Simply amazing once again. I don't think I've reviewed too much, and I do apologize for that. I simply love reading this story. It puts a whole new spin on the 02 series and I always wait impatiently for the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work!
Saint River chapter 41 . 7/2/2012
I've read this fic before but I lost track of it. This is my first time reviewing because at the time I had no account yet. Glad to see it was updated while I lost track. This fic is great and in my opinion, everything Digimon Adventure 02 should have been. This is going in my favorites.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/1/2012
Oh dear, things are getting bad to worse as the chapter comes to a close. Good work though.
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
this is the greatest first chapter
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »