Reviews for Digimon Adventure 02: The Story We Never Told
Blade Asuska chapter 28 . 3/22/2009
that chapter was great can't wait till u update again
Silver Warrior chapter 28 . 3/22/2009
Mimi's old hat, neat! That brings to mind the time Palmon masqueraded as the ugliest baby in the world.

Ken's started writing the story? Pretty cool. Gonna be interesting to see how Yolei's last lesson goes, especially if she gives Mimi the cleaned up hat.
Lord Pata chapter 28 . 3/22/2009
Great to see another update, this Sunday sure has been a good day for me when it comes to read fics, loved this chapter how Patamon and Gatomon kinda teamed up against those Incamon till the others helped too, then again due to their small size that gave them advantage since they could sneak off easily and faster

I laughed with Yolei and the panties, love the humor touches you added
ARCtheElite chapter 28 . 3/22/2009
The wait was worth it! I love the humour and the storytelling all mixed in to one! Keep it up!
the21stMartian chapter 28 . 3/22/2009
an interesting chapter, and I do agree with Izzy's realization that sometimes knowledge isn't worth pursuing. I am a little confused as to why the first bit with TK's homework was important though. I get the feeling you are trying to show the characters being driven slowly insane, especially Ken, but at this juncture it is a little early to be jumping to conclusions.

Keep up the good work!
Blaze-Lover chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
That was awesome! I never excpected Devimon to return.
magiccat chapter 27 . 2/6/2009
The good news

this WAS super!

The bad news

now I have to wait til next chapie
magiccat chapter 27 . 2/5/2009
oh

I loved it!

me like yolei and she was not such a big pain in this story

pleas bring next chapter soon!
Dameus chapter 27 . 2/4/2009
Another entertaining chapter as usual. I was thinking in the earlier chapter with the adult TK/Kari that they had the Journal of Davis. But it seems the person lost ended up being Ken. Or maybe both, who knows. Still a nice read. I look forward to your next update.
Mika Tenoh chapter 27 . 2/3/2009
gah so many questions it makes my head hurt, im so celerbrating cause T.K. got some of his crest back, cool chapter.
Blade Asuska chapter 27 . 2/3/2009
Hey ker-plop that chapter was really kool can't wait tell ur next one, and also i'd like to apologize for my eariler comment, i am sorry if thet made u uncomfortable.
Salguod chapter 27 . 2/3/2009
Nice chapter and good developments. I hope for more KarixTK moments but that's not that important. Your casual language bothers me, but it is also what makes your story so appealing for me. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter as always.
the21stMartian chapter 27 . 2/3/2009
oh dear, Devimon's back and the crest fragments don't seem to be working...what ever shall they do?

An excellent chapter especially since I enjoy labyrinths and the battles within them. It is curious as to how Paildramon comes into being, but as long as he'll do it consistently I suppose one shouldn't care right?

Alright, update soon. Adios
thunderbird chapter 27 . 2/3/2009
great chapter, keep it up.
FireFairy219 chapter 27 . 2/3/2009
Another great long chapter! :D I love that.

I really think you are gifted, you manage to insert magnificent plot twists into an existing story without it being cliché, changing it completely or being uninteresting to read anymore, which isn't something a lot of people can do.

I'm really glad you decided to bring the Crests back into the story. It was a pity they never got them back in the anime...

And am I the only one who's seeing some DavisxYolei hintings?

I always supported that coupling more than the whole KenxYolei thing, although I can enjoy that too if written well.

A memorable line: "Sure, he was glad he could go with the others... but could the soccer team function without him?" You just got to love Davis :D

x