Reviews for Digimon Adventure 02: The Story We Never Told
Whiteling chapter 34 . 3/29/2010
OK, I like this retelling so far but come on!

Somebody give Matt, Mimi and Cody a good stern talking to!

*singsong* Pride IS one of the seven deadly sins!
Lord Pata chapter 34 . 3/29/2010
Kari pulled herself out and shook off the snow. "Gatomon!" she called, looking around. "Where are you?'

A familiar tail jutted out of the snow. Kari pulled on it and out came her partner, wearing a new white beard. "I don't care if it is only Wednesday..." she grumbled. "When we get home, I am hitting the catnip."

ROFL! New best humor line ever on a fic XD!

I could picture that happening, really funny

Really great chapter. Why in the world the series couldn't be like this? U_U
Silver Warrior chapter 34 . 3/28/2010
I'm wondering what happens to the Crest pieces BlackWarGreymon gets his claws on.

Yolie winning like that, just hilarious. I was actually expecting her to with the wipeout award.

I wonder if Matt was including his brother in hoping the new group loses their partners?

Well, you can't argue that Mummymon didn't do SOMETHING right, even if it was doing something wrong.
Fantasy-Magician chapter 33 . 3/14/2010
It's an intersting story and I would love to read more! XD

Btw I really love changes you wrote so far :D

I am still wondering when the new member get their lesson about level of digimon and stuff D:
Blade Asuska chapter 33 . 3/13/2010
nice chapter cant wait till the next one
DigiPal chapter 33 . 2/16/2010
wow... blackwargreymon appearence n mimi's change! i just cant w8 for the next chap! like when will yolei n cody get their next power n watz the secret the older Tk is worried bout! Cya soon!
Mr. MSTJS chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Well, that was very well done. The entire shift in Mimi's personality had me very worried that you were a Mimi basher at first, but by the end of the chapter, I sort of realized that she may be making a dynamic character change, similar to the character in the first season. I could be completely wrong, but it seems as though she is not always going to be this way. Very clever writing, and I look forward to continue reading this story.
Mr. MSTJS chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great rewrite. I just watched episode one again, and it's great. I like how closely you followed, and how well you incorporated all of the things that are new.
the21stMartian chapter 33 . 2/8/2010
and so enters the fearsome BlackWarGreymon, and what an entrance it was.

This chapter was truly magnificent...what more need be said?
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 33 . 2/6/2010
And lo, BlackWargreymon has finally appeared.

HSQ has hit the roof, and the only thing I can say is "Oh shi-"

"TERRA DESTROYER."

*goes flying*
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 33 . 2/6/2010
And so BlackWarGreymon enters the picture at last and rips through the DigiDestined, like expected. Still, both he and Devimon mentioned working for a different master. I wonder if it'll be Myotismon or, knowing how different this story has gotten compared to canon, someone else entirely.

On a side note, I'm hoping the group will eventually change the minds of the Digimon who hate humans thanks to Gargomon's Resistance. Part of me is wondering, though, if this is the same Gargomon that belongs to Willis and, if it is, what set him against humans (aside from Ken's actions).

Tai's gonna be beyond pissed that not only was a part of his Crest destroyed but another WarGreymon is floating around.

Finally, it seems like the cracks in Mimi's "valley girl" mentality are starting to show. I also think I finally know why she turned her back on the Digital World and her friends. I have a feeling that she'll eventually help the others again soon once she stops pretending to be something tghey know she isn't.

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter!
Silver Warrior chapter 33 . 2/5/2010
BlackWarGreymon...oh dear. A terrible threat to all. And devimon's in on things too, damn.
Lord Pata chapter 33 . 2/5/2010
No words other than excelent as always
Whiteling chapter 33 . 2/5/2010
"No obstacle I might face could ever make me ask help from the Digimon Emperor,"

That's not what he'll say when the worst comes eventually.

So when WILL we get to see what Mimi's problem is anyway? It's time she got off her high horse stop thinking about herself and start doping what's right!
Kuroy chapter 33 . 2/5/2010
Blackwargreymon appears yeah, i am really looking forward for the next chapters.

keep up please :)