Reviews for Digimon Adventure 02: The Story We Never Told
Morgan Kingsley chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
My thoughts on this chapter now updated are very much positive when I look back at the story and the whole thing and how each chapter sort of just builds on the last one and creates this big world that people could actually take investment in. It also does a great job showing just how low and sort of stupid these people are so they will actually build up and become the people that we know them to be later. Also reading Davis's and Yolei's arguments are ten times funnier now in hindsight.
Morgan Kingsley chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Yes, this is still me, I just have to sign out for these new view reviews since I am redoing them.

So this is my updated thoughts on the chapter and I think that it is even better than it was the first time since I have grown to really appreciate this story and how bad the original was. I can see the albeit minimal differences here but see that they all help the story enhance and bring you in faster.
spolieralertprincess chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
This is the best Digimon fanfic that i havé read. Please update soon. I want to know what happenes next. Dont stop and leave this story unfinshed. I love this story
bobbyneko chapter 65 . 5/5/2016
This is so exciting! I love the action and drama weaved together in this.
MWD1 chapter 65 . 5/5/2016
Always a pleasure to see a new update!

Really enjoyed the action and drama of this chapter. Mummymon getting the bal in the face was priceless!

Keep up the fantastic work.
ngrey651 chapter 65 . 5/4/2016
SERIOUSLY? So Blackwargreymon doesn't even LEARN anything from-

Do you not understand that these radical changes don't make the story BETTER? You're supposed to change a story in an adaptation if it will make SENSE and IMPROVE the story. The changes you've made HAVEN'T. They've made it too grim, too dark, and not FUN. This story is not FUN, and that's the one thing a Digmon anime story SHOULD be, ESPECIALLY an adaptation of the second series, the most lighthearted of them all!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 65 . 5/4/2016
Oh dear, I fear we're about to get a regular nightmare lane trip here.
Julie Riley aka Julayla Beryl chapter 65 . 5/4/2016
And now, one of the remaining few things (besides the CDs and his parents) of Ken are completely destroyed as of Blackwargreymon. But at least Davis, Yolei, and Cody got their Digimon back. Also what is Oikawa planning?
Magiccatprincess chapter 65 . 5/4/2016
This was so suspenseful! Loved it
Kid Ethernety chapter 65 . 5/4/2016
Izzy is not going to like to hear the truth.
Marrilyn chapter 64 . 3/27/2016
I really hope Archnemon and Mummymon manage to keep up with the lie.

I love the twist with the original chosen children!

Oikawa must have killed those two. It seems to be too big to be a coincidence.

This backstory makes me hate Oikawa even more than I already do, and that's a lot.

"You can't just drop everything and run away, you selfish prick," Hiroaki growled. "Thirty years later and you're still just a goddamn crybaby!"
Hiroaki is my new hero! You tell him! I just love it when people tell Oikawa off.

This new twist is so fucking amazing! I'd accidentally read the spoilers already, but still, damn, that's some powerful shit!

"You're a judgmental little brat who refuses to hear the opinions of others."
I hate Oikawa, but damn, does have have a point here. I have always hated Iori. Loved this line!

Gotta say Armor evolving was really stupid of them.

Gennai was a manipulative bastard as well. He should have said something.

Daisuke's bravery is inspiring! I love his spirit!

"Let's go be Digimon savers!"
Love the reference!

I have a feeling the next chapter, and the chapters to come, are gonna be pretty badass!
Marrilyn chapter 63 . 3/26/2016
"You weren't made to be a poet!"
LOL.

I like the twist with Noriko. That girl always annoyed me.

Mimi and Miyako's screaming contest was hilarious.

"To find it… I will tear you all apart!"
Awesome logic!
Marrilyn chapter 62 . 3/26/2016
The flash forward was interesting. I do wonder who they're going to visit. Maybe one of their friends got crippled in the battle or something.

I feel the need to point out that Archnemon is my baby and you write her so well.

LOL at Jun thinking Jou was Yamato.

I like the idea of Shriekmon. Her design sounds horrifyingly awesome!

Jun and Mummymon's banter was hilarious.

Yamato was right, but still, he was being an ass. Hope he apologizes.
Marrilyn chapter 61 . 3/25/2016
"You're an angel and you're hoping?!"
LOL. Classic Jou.

"Drop the weapon!" Metalgarurumon snarled..."
I almost expected him to add: "You're under arrest."

"'Douche ex Macarena.'"
Wow, Daisuke. Just wow.

"Dagomon is using the spire's power to compensate for his size."
Give a whole new meaning to the phrase "compensating for something".

There's something funny in Hikari trying, and failing, to summon her power in Dagomon's proximity. The mental image of her flailing her arms around for nothing is hilarious!

"I… had sought to be gentle…"
If that was gentle, I don't wanna see him when he's rough.

I'm guessing the guest is Oikawa. He's fucked when BWG gets to him... Or perhaps not.

The part with HolyAngemon and the little girl was cute. Mr. Angel is an adorable nickname for him.

Gennai is definitely avoiding them. The old bastard knows something big and he's not sharing.
Marrilyn chapter 60 . 3/25/2016
I don't trust Gennai. I think he's hiding something bad.

"Yolei looked at the two monsters for a moment, smiling impishly. "Y'know, it almost looks like—" she started.
"NO IT DOESN'T!" both Davis and Cody yelled. Yolei just cackled and shook her head."
LOL. I missed this humor!

I love Miyako's fangirling over MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon.

Miyako is hilarious when she took over the mic.

Dagomon is one nasty-ass motherfucker.
730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »