Reviews for Digimon Adventure 02: The Story We Never Told
Julayla chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Oh man, I never thought that Mimi would become a bitch after meeting up with them, but then again, there were other things I didn't expect either. Anyway, good job on this chapter.
Nightcrawler2000 chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
nice. though you should update just slightly more often. the chapter's are of good length, but at this rate, it will take years for you to finish this fanfic.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Cool, another good chapter! I think Davis learned a valuable lesson today about his attitude. On the other hand, the way everyone else acted towards him throughout this "episode" and mentioning his sister didn't exactly help. Look forward to another chapter soon!
Julayla chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Looks like they finally started breaking the control spires. *realizes* Wait a minute, if Garurumon is staying with the Emperor and Greymon, does that mean, what I think it mean? Will we actually see a virus WereGarurumon eventually? Keep it up.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
All right! Another cool chapter! My only comment is that Yolei REALLY should start paying attention to her hygiene. _ I do wonder how the group are going to free the rest of the DigiDestineds' Digimon. Other than that, the story is coming along nicely. Update soon!
Julayla chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Woo hoo! TK & Kari get their armors and now the team is complete. Great job on this.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Nice! I've seen a few rewrites for Season 2 over the past few years but this looks more interesting than some of the others. I can't wait to see what you do with the accursed Christmas episode later on. Until next time!
Yacada-Uchiha chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
nice chapter man update soon i need more i love it
Julayla chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
And thus, two more have gained Digimon. This is getting real good. I hope to see the next episode from you someday.
Julayla chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Great start and remake of Episode 1. I can't wait to see more of the fic. Just like more of Megaman Iris.
marakamiya chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Oh! Oh! I'll be your first review! This is already looking to be pretty epic. And I'm amazed at how well the episode is being recounted. Ah the memories. I can't wait to see more.
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51