Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
faerieflightz chapter 3 . 8/25
I really liked this scene with the Founders! It was extremely well done and unique. Thank you for writing!
Bianca Diastasi chapter 1 . 7/15
* in the middle of reading the chapterDo you, or do you not have an INVISIBILITY CLOAK? If I was Harry, I'd sneak out in the morning, get far away from the house, and summon the Knight Bus. Harry is a disappoint to the Slytherin name if he couldn't come up with something this blatantly obvious.
catonmic33 chapter 29 . 7/14
I definitely didn't see that coming. Well played, though I doubt transforming Malfoy into Creevey for a year and a half, when, to Caliban and everyone else, it would have made only a day, would truly possible with regards of the wide scale of solutions offered by the magical world... This doesn't really follow what JKR enabled the world with. Nonetheless, I do enjoy your amawing work :) Keep it coming!
catonmic33 chapter 26 . 7/13
I know this story is now done, though I have not finished yet. So I'm going to go crazy and bet that Neville Longbottom is the Heir of Merlin. Just some similarities that could probably apply to someone else, true. But still, I have a good feeling about Neville ;)
catonmic33 chapter 16 . 7/10
Damn, you're good! I was so sure Dumbledore was really there :) That bastard's even more evil than I've seen/read in any other fanfic lool.
Merlin this is good ! Awesome, truly. I sincerely hope you went to the end of your story. Thanks so much. So far, I LOVE it :)
Cally MIA for a few chapters? Good, he's annoying.

(I find "training scenes" super boring.)

Anyone check to see if Cally jinkxed Albus' brain at some point?
Arthur...for MoM? Riiight... Sorry but he just doesn't have the balls for it; Molly still had his balls in her vajayjay and took them with her when she was killed.
Ron...I don't like him. Idk if it's the actor or the written character or both, but whatever - he is NOT my cup of tea. However, I like to give CannonRon a bit of the benefit of the doubt because I prefer to believe that Harry is smart enough to NOT hang around with a total numpty therefore at least at first Ron wasn't such a bad guy; he just got worse because of puberty. It rotted his brain.
Did anyone remove Albus' tracker from Hedwig?
I like stories better when Hermione's parents outsmart DEs and, you know, live.
Re last chapter: I can absolutely see Albus being as horrible as you want to write him. What I can't see is him being portrayed as an affable, well-meaning elder. That shoe just don't fit'im.

And, ugh, re GinGin The Crazed Fangurl? Yeah, no. Yuck. As an also-character she might be ok but never, ever as Harry's penis-catcher. Just no.
FFFudgeUp chapter 32 . 6/11
Can't wait to see what's next! Harry is a bad ass.
DaveC chapter 3 . 6/11
Now I hope Harry is now all powerful and should be able to knock the socks off any who oppose him. No more is he weak he should be all powerful, as the gifts have been given to him. Well we will see.
KateKat1992 chapter 13 . 5/26
I hate Dumbledore so much in this story for that.
1,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »