Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
PokerFacedMan chapter 13 . 8/20
yay! please hermione is a death eater.
more exciting stuff.
jchangpa chapter 24 . 8/8
24 chapter 4 out of them has something good, the story is really something I do nmot understand. thank for kill the Malforme moron, unfortunetaly you leave several other that make no sense, the AU make more sense than the story.
jchangpa chapter 14 . 8/8
I do not know about the clich part, what I know is that is getting really borring. 13 chapert where the one in gringot is the only one good, the rest can fit in one and still make not much sense as they really has nothing. Also the part where the goblins cannot track what happen with the money is really unbelievable, not that it could not happen but really the OCC of it is annoying. Hope fully it will get better I hope
mishellkent39 chapter 8 . 8/2
Il
Heksy chapter 32 . 7/17
ACK..you are evil, leaving this at a cliffhanger.
KrystHla chapter 31 . 7/15
first of all this is an awesome story so far and really really well written. I'm at ch13 now though and I haveva problem. dude, the fidelus does not work the way you think it works. just because 'collin' considered it home, doesn't mean he can give out the secret. only the secret keeper can reveal the secret. And because Draco could never reveal the secret, Caliban could have walked up to the house and stick his nose against the window behind which harry was looking him and never see him. I'm paraphrasing something Jo Rowling said herself here.
I get that it moves the plot forward, but your explanation in the A/N is seriously lacking.
Heksy chapter 3 . 7/14
Way cool...*runs off to read more*
Heksy chapter 2 . 7/14
Ack...from Bizarre City straight into Creepy Ville with the Dursleys...Well written.
Heksy chapter 1 . 7/14
Wether there are a billion stories like this one out there, here I am reading yours ;)
Do not fret so. You're doing fine.
Actually? I kind of got the heebeejeebees from the way the Dursleys were treating Harry.
All-in-all, a great start!
Azaira chapter 16 . 6/27
I like the story, but freely admit to entirely skipping the Draco parts. For most antagonist subplots, the story is easily imagined. Even skimming them doesn't give me much more than I already know.
Azaira chapter 4 . 6/26
Moody could see through solid objects and stuff. Certainly he could see through an illusion. I would have instead given harry access to metamorphmagus abilities that pass through the black lineage. Or maybe had it detailed as a natural tendency of self-transfiguration or something.
furface294 chapter 9 . 6/24
Dumbledore's dinner! LMAO !
Eagle Hawke chapter 29 . 6/12
What a WHAT?! I really hope that Draco chooses correctly.

It DID seem strange what happened a couple months ago...
Niknakkitkat chapter 32 . 6/1
i really like this
Ayemorena chapter 24 . 5/19
Lazarus, hmmm this character confuses me... what is he up to?
1,775 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »