Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Madelyn altman chapter 7 . 8/18
it's very well written and usually i hate hhr but this time it's good
123irish chapter 29 . 8/17
I really don't care about any strange explanation, with Draco back I see no reason to continue what was up to this point a very entertaining story. You've just cheapened your own story and as such, with three chapters to go, I must say goodbye and hope that fanfiction will someday get a dislike button.
Peggy chapter 3 . 8/9
I have really enjoyed your story so far and can't wait to read the rest.
Psp reader chapter 32 . 8/4
Love the harmony... hate the interweaving plots... suspense indeed! Freaking old people obsessed with prophecies... sheesh!
Psp reader chapter 31 . 8/3
Kinda ran roughshod over the requirem3nt of a secret keeper ther3... what about the other wards?
Psp reader chapter 29 . 8/3
Eew... undetected for 18 months? Cheap...deus ex machina plothole-ish
Psp reader chapter 28 . 8/3
Too many plots... i thought draco died already, ah well!
Psp reader chapter 10 . 8/3
Skeeter of course... troublesome woman... ah well, hope you finish heirs at least, thats all I ask... too many abandoned and discontinued stories already.
reinforced hell chapter 11 . 7/16
Oh I can't wait for Harry to go back to school and 'see' the reactions. I can't wait for the scene where Harry claims his seat(s) on the Wizengamot. It'd be interesting if he split them up so that everyone knows he is Lord Potter and Lord Black (because they are obvious, so why hide them? If he hides them, then what other ones is he hiding?) in the Wizengamot, but he doesn't play the other cards... yet.
reinforced hell chapter 10 . 7/15
I foresee Rita Skeeter out of a job very soon, perhaps her editor too.
reinforced hell chapter 9 . 7/15
There is a little saying us bank tellers use amongst ourselves: Banks are not your friends!
reinforced hell chapter 8 . 7/15
Let me just say this: Harry's unruly hair traits Hermione's bushy hair traits poor, poor child.
reinforced hell chapter 3 . 7/15
Loving it so far, and loving the fact that it is so long.
Goose chapter 2 . 7/12
Another "Harry inherits everthing" cliché fest. I tried to soldier through it, but randomly throwing in he's related to Erik Draven(LOL, fucking really?), and that was the final nail in the coffin.
Fast Frank chapter 30 . 6/18
So we learn the the Fidelis Charm is absolutely worthless.
1,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »