Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 4/20
I know it's a crappy reason, but the only reason I'm not reading this is because it's Harry/Hermione story. Like I just can't. I thought you should know for future stories.
morcheller chapter 28 . 4/13
Don't the rest of you readers get tired of the big talk about the "first leg of the trilogy" when nothing has been updated in over six years?
Ricardo Alessio chapter 1 . 3/19
This is my favorite Heir!Harry Political!Harry story ever!
Good story arsehole
Bit cheaper
Bitch
starboy454 chapter 3 . 3/1
excellent
tkim619 chapter 17 . 2/26
FINALLY THEY KISS! OMG! while reading the other chapters i was like "when is harry gonna kiss hermione?"
tkim619 chapter 8 . 2/25
YYYEEEESSSS HE FINALLY SAID IT!
MoltenCheese chapter 32 . 2/18
Great Story! I enjoyed it very much! I look forward to the sequel! :D
Aubrey Mills chapter 9 . 2/4
YES! THE CASTLE IS UNDER ATAAAAAAAAAACK! THAT IS BRILLIANT!
attlantica chapter 32 . 2/2
THIS IS PERFECT AAHHH
And i love the plot c:
juan chapter 32 . 1/31
good thing in my story the light will not have fallen only tom's girls all of them in the past during lily and james time in hogwarts. Unlike others I don't believe in that crap that the past cannot be changed
Christian Adelbo chapter 3 . 1/28
I really do love this fanfic.. It is most definetly among my faves :3
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 1/20
It's sad to say that anyone who knows Hermoine knows there is no way she would be a Death Eater, but it doesn't really matter the truth Dumbell said it's so so therefore it is so. I wonder if Arthur and Molly will see the light and if they do will they do anything about it.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 1/20
I'm sorry but who is going to believe Hermione is a Death Eater... Hermoine's Intelligence, utter belief in adults and anyone official , but mainly the fact that she is a muggleborn. It's not like it could be hidden away like Voldemort being a half blood. But on the other hand when Albus pushes this and then is proven wrong he won't be able to backtrack to cover things up. Though I have to admit it's quite a change from the usual Dumbell droll of Harry going Dark lol. As to Caliban all I can say is ewwwww with that as a father I would go dark too...father like son, the son just doesn't hide it.
1,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »