Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
furreyre007gmail.com chapter 2 . 4/12
In
rocelmamaril357 chapter 1 . 3/31
i hope ginny and draco will still be together..
sexy Seren chapter 32 . 3/13
Interesting
Really? Morgan LeFey? WHY MUST YOU REFERENCE SO MANY THINGZZZ?
Lauren Schroeder chapter 3 . 3/2
This is amazing!
Bluewolf80 chapter 32 . 2/27
Wonderful! I've really enjoyed reading your writing and I look forward to the next one!
Deathcrow chapter 1 . 2/26
"Without further adieu"?! Really? *snicker* That's a good start to a story if I have ever seen one...
Enjoyable story. Ended abruptly.
You should've waited until Ron got a partner until they left. There's H/Hr G/C and N/L
FWP chapter 32 . 1/25
I loved it great work. I'm jumping straight into #2 of this amazing trilogy
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24
This story seems to be going somewhere, I think I'll enjoy it quite a bit. I like the fact that he's heir to all the founders. What does that make him? The heir to Hogwarts?
-Anon
"You shall be bestowed with ten gifts in total: Two from each of us and one from us collectively."

4 founders, two from each equals 8 and one collectively come to a final of 9, if I'm correct, not 10.

But other than that, live the story so far.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/21
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
IIEarlGreyII chapter 32 . 12/22/2016
This was probably my least favorite fan fiction of all time. I liked the setup, considering how terrible the 'Harry inherits a hundred powers' trope is I thought this one was well thought out and executed. However it quickly goes downhill with an over complicated OC, a Dumbledore who seems to suddenly be incapable of an intelligent plan, and several poor attempts to be dramatic where I was just left feeling confused. That mixed with several times where something happened that just didn't make any sense (such as the intelligent people who put a window in their panic room?), I was ultimately left with a bitter taste in my mouth. There are a lot of people who might enjoy this, and good for them, but I cannot personally recommend it.
hisnhers chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
-snort- Lol! Poor, poor Dumbles... -snortlaughsnort-

I like what you've done to Ron and Remus. Canon Ron is not a character I like at all, but you make him seem better. Nicely done. Remus was always too grateful to Dumbles, glad to see him and Ron use their own brains for once.

-his