Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Jasmine1313 chapter 4 . 4/20
I am LOVING this story so far, can't wait to read more
Alastor Albatrust chapter 8 . 4/12
Two things.
Number one I hadn't even realized you put in a character named Alastor until now. That was my new online name right before I started reading.
number two is I don't ship Hermione and Harry, But I will keep reading cuz why not? You are an excellent writer
Schnuff chapter 5 . 3/25
Now if I would search for an story full of clich├ęs...I found it.
Harry betrayed, overfriendly goblins, heir to powerful (long extinct) families, gaining skills without any effort, oh and don't forget the usual love story.

With other words...this is sooooo boring!
adam.rosen.51 chapter 10 . 3/12
I wonder if the horcux's (locket, diadem, cup) were summoned to his vaults? And if so, how long it'll take him to realize it.
Mikeblade chapter 32 . 3/7
dumbldore is gay he has no son
Mikeblade chapter 25 . 3/7
this is dumb moody would not fall for that greater good shit line because he knows who used it first dumbles dark lord but buddy
Mikeblade chapter 6 . 3/7
lol kingley saying they can't have a vigilante out killing death eaters why not it's better then the vigilante group the order of the phoenix sitting on there ass's doing fuck all to stop death eaters
LAB1 chapter 32 . 1/1
Wow! Such a crafty story you've designed with so many twists and turns. Colin's plot twist was amazing and sad. You've made me feel sorry for Draco!
Re Lovely Lover chapter 20 . 10/12/2023
Looked at the other stories, short, dropped, and tragic. Then checked the last chapter of this. Big freaking nope. Rather I hadn't even started reading this. I'm out.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 19 . 10/12/2023
Another unpleasant chapter that I can't agree with. They had the family at the house rounded up due to worry of Voldy. The wards should've kept anyone not linked at bay unable to approach the door to even be considered to let in. Having to need to tear them down otherwise.

Yet in this one walks right up to the door and the others pop in ignoring the wards.

There's also Snape who should have informed him that everyone in the order was looking for him and they should know the absurd bs of Hermione being wanted. To think the Weasleys would know is bs in the first place. This attack shouldn't have happened.

Including the crap of drawing Harry out. He's in hiding cut off from everyone so even the order and those who know him can't find him. Obviously he wouldn't get word of an attack on the Weasleys so he could even be drawn out that way. In all likelihood he'd be waiting for the supposed safety of the school to be opened. So getting the drop on him at the station or the train would be the best course of action.

If not that than through Draco at the school.

And yet here it is with them of course just happening to finish and show up at an absurd time and another needless death that makes no sense in the first place due to wards.

At least not how it was done.

Hoped I'd enjoy this story and everytime I start to bullshit immediately sets it back if not putting it into the negatives. This chapter set it right into the negatives and in seriously about to drop this.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 15 . 10/11/2023
Things I would think shouldn't go too far. Harry in front of the other families using his authority to have the floor should be able to out a lot of things and using an oath completely destroy Dumbles credibility and removing Hermiones wanted status.

However it was hinted things will be really bad thanks to Dumbles accusation against her.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 14 . 10/11/2023
Fairly sure they should be speeding time up not slowing it down. Thats the opposite of what they need.

Speeding up let's you do more in less normal time like Haste. Slowing down has you doing less in relation to normal time.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 13 . 10/11/2023
Well that plan should backfire. Harry if not Hermione should be aware of oaths and other means to prove that accusation as bs. Harry also has all those family names backing his authority now to stop any bs that Dumbles isn't aware of. So this I think should fail miserably after a possible initial bit of drama.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 12 . 10/11/2023
Thats a massive assumption that they can quickly figure out time fuckery in a short amount of time with the knowledge in his head that he hasn't even looked into yet. He himself saying he doesn't know a key part and that he and her can figure that out succeeding in short order.

Nothing on the sand in the time turners?
Re Lovely Lover chapter 11 . 10/11/2023
Little confused on these memory issues. Wouldn't Dumbles erase the memories rather than just put blockers on Harry and Remus?
2,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »