Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Signal Lost chapter 5 . 12/23/2020
I loved this one though I feel like Harry should have one heck of a migraine right now. I mean he just inherited the knowledge of four of the greatest wizards ever to walk the earth. I kinda feel like there should be some consequences.
Signal Lost chapter 3 . 12/23/2020
I still think he got way too much power way too fast, but I will try to keep an open mind. And I'm interested to see your slightly evil Dumbledore :D
Signal Lost chapter 2 . 12/23/2020
This is great, it really is, it just seems like a bit too much too fast. I think you should have waited on the Hogwarts house lines' thing until later in the story. You coulda done a dramatic reveal and everything. This is of course my opinion, but I would recommend at least considering it should you ever decide to do a rewrite.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2020
OMG YOU ARE A SHADOWHUNTERS FAN ARENT YOU
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
Ha ha. Good to see sticky fingered dumbledore getting his comeuppance.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/27/2020
Fuck tomatoes, I’m throwing knives at you! What the hell did you do?!
Trevor chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Thoth is the Egyptian god of knowledge
Guest chapter 32 . 11/8/2020
I skip to the last chapter and he makes a truce with Dumbledore lol go fuck yourself author
Guest chapter 22 . 11/8/2020
Yep this is a drop with Dumbledore having a son, Draco being a halfblood, somehow heir to Merlin, OP Harry is a beta. So bad. Waste of time. Please stop writing.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2020
Beta Harry
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2020
Draco a half blood? Yep story ruined
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2020
My god this is cringe just kiss already
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2020
Wow this is bad. Was hoping he’d not have 100 noble houses that he is somehow the Lord of lol 0/5 rating
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 9 . 10/19/2020
Haha! Disappearing chair!
mackiechandler chapter 3 . 10/15/2020
Just lovely. Has good characterizations and I love the goblins. The founders seem real. Well eWritten
2,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »