Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
ahappyjtm chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
Wow, I love evil Bumble stories and this one is great. Very nice story you have going here. Liked the last part with Remmies glowing eyes. More when you have the time please.

Ahappyjtm.
FrequencyQueen chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
You've got to continue with this - you haven't gotten to the good Dumblydork bashing yet!
swdrone chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
Very nice balance. I like that you did not make Ron and Ginny evil. I also like the fact that Harry while Super did not go from nothing to Merlin in 10 seconds flat.
Borg chapter 7 . 2/13/2007
So Hermione's parents are just killed in front of her and she goes shopping for a bit to feel better? Too lame and infantile for words, remove this crap to make room for better authors. Of course even a semi-intelligent cabbage would be a better author than you. It must be very sad to be you.
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 11 . 2/13/2007
Great story, keep writing. Animagus soon, please? And bringing Ron in on everything. Can Harry make occlumens shields for other people? Update soon!
cutecess chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
does caliban find out who harry is? ahh! are you aware that there is this non-human slave in a shakespeare play called caliban. any hints for me there? or am i listening to my english teacher too much...
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
frustrating malfoy is good! eagerly awaiting the next!
anonymous-who chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
update soon!
greatputt chapter 11 . 2/10/2007
Great chapter. Keep up the good work, I cant wait to see what happens next.
Dags-Calhoun chapter 7 . 2/10/2007
what a good husbaned he would make. Not to doteing, listens like a good doggy, and hot to boot. i love the story
Dags-Calhoun chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
You just had to put that image in my head didn't you?
Socdel chapter 11 . 2/10/2007
rao! great story keep up the good work and don't forget to update.

lyl

socdel bnehlacc

p.s is Magonagal(spelling?) in with dumbledore?

p.p.s did snape ge affected in the curses on harry?
Tankred chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
Yeah! I always liked Remus, even though I downright hated the way they portraited the werewolf in him. And I do think Harry and Hermione's relationship went too fast, rarely do a pair catch on each other just by telling the other they love them.
Kyle Law chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
I like that bit of originality (I haven't read anywhere) where

Lupin does take Harry after investigating his homelife with the Dursleys. After all, with Voldemort absentia, who cares about the blood protections. Nice bit of writing!
Kyle Law chapter 10 . 2/9/2007
That Harry is smooth! Nothing more erotic than having a date at the bank to have your girlfriend hear a list of your net worth. GO HARRY! That was very funny. Also, funny was the amounts you gave. 5,300,654 galleons and 4 knuts.
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »