Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Kyle Law chapter 8 . 2/9/2007
Excellent chapter. I really like the Harry/Hermione relationship in this story. It just makes sense that Harry is empathetic to Hermione since they both lost their parents and are both "only children." Falling in love with all the trauma between them seems more natural than a Ron/Hermione fic.
Kyle Law chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
Excellent chapter. Money, power, fame, magic, beautiful girl on the back of your motorcycle. Who could ask for more! I'm interested to find out what Dumbledore's motivation are towards HP. If the goal is to protect against Voldemort, he should be happy as hell he's got a powerful ally. Why would Dumbledore threaten HP with all his machinations and manipulations?
Kyle Law chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
Good chapter, but I found it odd that Hermione never mentioned her parents. She was distraught, but never mentioned

her poor folks. Who cares about prophecies after

such a traumatic event. I would not have moved from their bodies! She's seems detached like it occured weeks ago and she's starting to get over it.
Kyle Law chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
First two chapters, as you stated, are very similar to other stories, but the third chapter was very cool. Dumbledore in your story would not be only manipulative, but totally evil

to cast a curse that made HP's life a living hell for 11 years.

Looking forward to reading on...
JVTazz chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
great story so far a bit different here and there from its predecessors which is a good thing keep up the good work :)
Maline Elensar chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
excellent i dont normally read things like this but this one is really good
Knight25 chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
Great Chapter, keep it up.
kenshinjagan chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
hope for more soon and i would like to know if you know of other stories with harry breaking his ties with dumbledork or other sites with good stories against dumble
Shinigami chapter 11 . 2/8/2007
*muses* SO ROn knows something's up? SOMEONE should tell Ginny, about Dumbles and Molly's plans, BEFORE Dumbledork tries something! Since i doubt Ginny will like the idea of her love life being played with! If she's serious about Dean, I doubt she will like the idea of being forced to date Harry!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 11 . 2/8/2007
Good chapter.

gunny
Current PenName chapter 11 . 2/7/2007
swsome
Cateagle chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Well, that matches the basics of how I figured he'd handle Rita, his control of the Prophet does give him a fair bit of clout in publishing circles. I loved the scene with Remus and I'm going to be real interested to see how things go with the Weaseleys, esp. when Harry and Hermione's choices of partners become clear.
Lexie Lupin chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Great story so far! Did Dumbledore put a curse on Snape that made him that way? Will they both go back to Hogwarts for the school year? Cna't wait for your next update! :)
I've Got A Secret chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
awesome update soon
Eleanna chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Another good chapter.

I like what you did to Rita Skeeter. Wise move of Harry.

I for one, hope you do your plot piece. As much as I enjoy frequent updates, I also enjoy more substance if that is what you referring to. Not that I don't think this is a substance piece.

Now that I've stumbled all over myself, I just want to let you know that I have thoroughly enjoyed this fic so far. After book 6, I've been ready for some major Dumbldore bashing!

Eleanna