Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Alorkin chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Well, now Remus is in on the secret. I wouldn't want to be in Dumbledre's shoes just now Be advised, however, Dumbles is certainly not above killing Remus and claiming either self-defense or "It was for the greater good."

If youo do decide to send a ertain greasy git, mayhaps you can have him attemt to peek into Hary's head, only to find himself trappeed there with Hary's memory of the Cruciatus, as cast by Voldemort. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like that, and his most likely response would give Harry the reason he needs to kill him off. Or not, as it were.

As before, I eagerly await the next page of 'Heir'. Alorkin
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Great chapter, please add more soon, I am enjoying the story.
MioneGreen chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Wonderful chapter. I look forward to finding out what Harry feeds Rita about Dumbledore. keep up the good work

thanks for sharing

'Mione
PrincessIsabelle chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
hey there.. your story is absolutely fantastic! I haven't been logging in to this site for a long time because all the stories were boring and not well written. So it was a really pleasant surprise to unearth a true gem of a story at last. ) keep up the good work! When are you gonna update? the suspense is absolutely killing me.
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
very very very very good carry on please
hpnut1 chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Love it! I love your idea with Rita, use her well! I hope Lupin stays with them and helps them strike back! Keep up the great work and update soon.
morriganscrow chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
I love Remus, so having him in this only makes a good story even better.

Please update again soon.
harmswife chapter 11 . 2/5/2007
This is such an amazing story. I don't know whether to feel sorry for Dumbledore or not... having a very very pissed off werewolf and a now emancipated, extremely powerful, wizard and the brightest witch of her age all against him.
jabarber69 chapter 11 . 2/5/2007
Go for it, be courageous and be creative you seem to do that very well! and to just let everyone know I was being scarcastically humourous or trying to be on my last review! great story, look forward to next installment.
pstibbons chapter 11 . 2/5/2007
Thanks for the update :)

I liked the long chapter.

The deal with Rita was, I felt, slimy but necessary. It could have been avoided with more time and less money, but Harry has more money than time at the moment.

Angry!Remus is cool... will Tonks quit the Order soon?
Current PenName chapter 7 . 2/5/2007
hey its awsome
general tsos chicken chapter 10 . 2/5/2007
great story can't wait till you finish. thought this may be like other manipulative dumbles/independant harry. most other ones have not updated as quickly as you have keep up the good work
general tsos chicken chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
just read chapter 3 and when you say they will bestow 10 gifts. 2 from each founder and 1 collectively. that makes "9". other that errors in adding great story
Honebar chapter 10 . 2/5/2007
This looks pretty cool. _ I happen to like this ship quite a bit. I'm looking foward to reading more of this sometime.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
Outstanding story so far. Can't wait to read more.

gunny