Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
harmswife chapter 9 . 1/22/2007
You are more than welcome for the idea about the bank. I am just glad to help.

I love this new chapter as much as the others. I can't say I agree with Dumbledoor being behind everything, and as evil as you make him, but it makes for some awesome reading. Besides, you can't make everyone like everything about writing, or else there would be no fanfiction on anything! LOL

I can't wait to see how you incorporate Remus' memory when he finally hears Harry telling him, and the whole story too!

I laughed so hard when things started missing in the castle! Priceless!
sweetgirl23 chapter 9 . 1/22/2007
Very nie chapter. I love Dumbledore falling on his arse. Hope you update soon.
hpnut1 chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
Great story! Update soon
MurlocTideHunter chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
Love the story and the plotline is awesome! Keep it up and update again soon!
morriganscrow chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
The more goblins the better, I say!

A fine chapter, with lots of meaty bits for future story arcs.

I'm really enjoying this fic, keep up the great work and post again soon.
storm tigeress chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
this was very well written. please update soon
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
very very very very good carry on please
jabarber69 chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
Hey I dont think you going to fast with the relationship, I'm just glad you didnt take 20 chapters to get to this point.
Cateagle chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
No, you're not rushing this relationship. The foundation for what happened was set long before. The accelerants for what happened in this chapter are Harry coming into his fullness and the attack on Hermione's parents that left her less "closed up" than usual. Under the circumstances, it's quite natural and unrushed. I will admit to being very interested in Remus' reactions and in knowing more about WTF Dumbledore is doing.
Laura chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
*Sigh*

I love this story. It's so well written and interesting and just really, really good. Looking forward to the next chapter!
sweetgirl23 chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
Good story. I can'twait to read more. I hope you update soon.
harmswife chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
OK, read this chapter. I am not surprised you choose to write H/H, they are easy to write. As much as I love H/R, they just fight too much.

I can't wait to see Ron's reaction to this all. And of course, does Remus remember, or will he only just remember when he reads the letter from Harry? I am not sure that Grimmault will be able to be secured... just my idea. I would have Remus meet Harry at the bank in some secure room, that way Harry has proof if Remus has doubts. After all, who else could open all those vaults and rooms other than Harry? Plus, if Harry got there early enough, then he could speak with his account manager...knock out two birds, one stone. If ya want another idea, have Harry change his appearance the first time that Remus sees him...
MrsSnape1988 chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter
jabarber69 chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
NICE HOUSE! but why the wasted space on 2nd and 4th floors? and wheres the training/dueling room? but other than that, damn is hermione hot, or what! hey just had to put that in there I might be an old fart, by I sure as hell aint dead yet!
Cateagle chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
Ah, a delightful, but probably all too brief, respite from all the machinations going on. *wicked chuckle* I wonder how long Hermione is going to stay as just a "friend" before things start getting somewhat more serious between her and Harry; the romantic in me hopes it's not too long. I wonder if Harry used his real name in registering at that hotel or if he used an available alias? It could make a big difference in how easily he's tracked.

This is definitely developing into a most enjoyable read.
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 .. Last Next »