Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
jkarr chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
it is nice that harry is willing to do what he can for Hermione. What are you going to do with Tonks and her folks.
lumos175 chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
Great chapter. Can't wait for your next update.
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
very very very very very good carry on please
fhippogriff chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
I'm enjoying this story. Caldwell is a good OC.
lumos175 chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Great story you've got there. I love reading manipulation!Dumbledore stories.
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
very very very very good carry on please
morriganscrow chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Oh I love a juicy Manip!Dumbles story!

This is great, well written and beautifully paced. I am enjoying your fic totally and hope you can update again soon.
storm tigeress chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
this is a really well written and planned story so far. your characters are developing nicely. i like how dumbledore is so manipulative, and you have backed up harry's suspicions with dumbledore's point of view in this chapter. i liked the reference to 'hurricane harry' too, and that all the delicate instruments he destroyed actually tracked him. your spelling is good as well, which contributes to making this a very pleasurable read. congratulations and keep up the good work. please update soon.

storm tigeress
Cateagle chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
*chuckle* It's going to be real interesting when folks realize that the two people Caliban is chasing are one. It'll be even more interesting to watch Dumbledore's reaction when he finds just what Harry has become and can do. I like the way your story is progressing, here.
dave-gerecke chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
GOOD STORY, HOPE YOU CONTINUE WITH IT

DAVE
jabarber69 chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Kingsleys remark there at the end about we dont need a vigilante going around killing deatheaters, seemed to be a hypocritical statement. First what does he think the Order of The Phoenix is! Second there is noting wrong in killing to survive in a battle or war or even better people like that need to be put down before they kill others, cause no matter what you do or say they will never stop torturing and killing. if you lock them up then they will just get out again, hell azkaban for deatheaters is nothing but a revolving door!
rellenh chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Nice story! Keep it up!
KrisiMwahz chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Love the story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. I would love some good Dumbles bashing. Can't go wrong with that... lol
redquail chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I have just foun this story and for a first chapter it is pretty good. As for it being like othwers writen with dumles as untrustworthy I have read only two that used curses to controll the dursleys so it is a diferent aproach to this type just try to make the chapters longer if you can and not destroy the good begining that you have made.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Great and enjoyable chapter, but you do need a beta if you don't have one:

"...and one from us collectively.” should be "...and two from us collectively.”

While not wrong, I think "...bones as he felt the echoes..." would flow better as "...bones from the echoes..."

Don't take me wrong, I'm loving the story, but little things like this "niggle" at the beta in me.
2,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 .. Last Next »